• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by keybladeofsteel

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. K

Help/Support ► Father problems

Reminds me of this young lad. D: Anyway, basically just tell him how you feel, like Rix said. And yes, happy early birthday to you. Mine is on Saturday. ;D
  2. K

~/~*Frozen Fate Fanclub*~\~

Eddie, my good friend, here is the rebirth of your fanclub. Maybe with an earlier start, it can be more popular. Here ya go, bud. Members: keybladeofsteel Angelsinflight Gullwing Yunie Xeno Xombie Eternal Snow Snow Candy Blue Sky Dragonstar1715 All Star Gamer Gildragon TwilightMan The...
  3. K

*/Eternal Snow Fanclub\*

I win on making the new one. <3 'Kay, Eternal Snow. She was formerly ILoveKH2ForLife, and then she turned premmie and changed her username. Easy to understand, right? Well, the logic of most of the conversations that happen in here won't be as easy as that. Join at your own damn risk...
  4. K

i have a question

Try from IX. Learn your roman numerals.
  5. K

Fanfiction ► Hidden Truths

You do not pwn me in every way! ><
  6. K

WHAT!? YOU LUCKY...........PERSON, ANDI! ><
  7. K

The Narutards (Naruto fan club)

I heard there was one already, but I couldn't find it. So, I made this one. Members: keybladeofsteel, represents Sasuke Uchiha shadow_heartless, represents Shikamaru Nara Endless Flames (qwe), represents ravi_the_KH_luve, represents Laxtory, represents Naruto Uzumaki Eliza, represents...
  8. K

~}The neloangelo fan club{~

He joins almost everyone's fan club and is just plain awesome. So I figured, what the hell? 'Tis is da neloangelo fan club. Members: keybladeofsteel foreverkingdom Endless Flames (qwe) shadow_heartless HadesDragon Mysterious Laxtory keybearer Samantha16 Sorachaser555 Knuckles608 Key To Destiny...
  9. K

Fanfiction ► Ever Lasting Love

I gots to join fanfiction.com. I'll do it soon. Thanks though. ^^ <3333333333 Hearts at Lilli.
  10. K

You don't have to be so mean about it. >_> Gosh.
  11. K

Yes you are! XD Lilli, I do the hearts thing to everyone. Realize that. I do it to Sammii, Melli, etc. Not just you.
  12. K

Yup. Sure do! =D <333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333 Hearts at Lilli! <33333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333 More hearts at Lilli! =D
  13. K

Oh. Then, give me the link! =D I'll read it there! <3333333 Hearts at Lilli! <33333333 Hearts at Sammii, for being so awesome and saving Lilli! =D
  14. K

Yay for Sammii and her awesome flameback. =D Lilli, I don't have much time to start reading your fanfic right now, but I shall get to it very soon. I'm quite anxious to read it. ^^ <333333 Hearts at Lilli.
  15. K

I read da prologue. I LOVE IT. It's so interesting! I can't read much more right now, for I am kinda busy, but I shall read more Sammii! =D <333333 Hearts at Sammii, for a job well done.