• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by KeybladeMasterJr

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. KeybladeMasterJr

News ► A Kingdom Hearts Disney Plus CGI series is rumored to be in the works

So is the CGI game engine or like the cutscenes from the game and I’m talking about KH3, I don’t like the cutscenes because it made Sora look to much like a doll and cutesy
  2. KeybladeMasterJr

(SPOILERS) Union X: Confrontation

Gosh it’s like I’m about to get to the new ones and they add more 🙄
  3. KeybladeMasterJr

Was This Ever Explained?

No joke clams can kill
  4. KeybladeMasterJr

Was This Ever Explained?

We may never know
  5. KeybladeMasterJr

Was This Ever Explained?

Development of the game began in June 2005 and was originally intended for the PlayStation 2 with Sora as the prototype protagonist of the game. so this is my theory: Aqua was supposed to be Kairi (older), Terra was supposed to be Sora (older because in the trailer shows him go into darkness...
  6. KeybladeMasterJr

Was This Ever Explained?

It’s the Xemnas Dragon, it was explained I think by gamersjoint in one of his videos
  7. KeybladeMasterJr

Didn’t get a chance to...

So who are the new princesses of heart? choose your pick
  8. KeybladeMasterJr

News ► Kingdom Hearts 3: The Novel, Vol 3: Remind Me Again cover revealed

Got it I mean ordered it! I can’t wait 😊
  9. KeybladeMasterJr

New KH games in future?

Kingdom Hearts series creator and director Tetsuya Nomura recently spoke with Denegki OnlineKINGDOM HEARTS Melody of Memory. Thanks to goldpanner, Now, we want to ask about the KH series as a whole. KH3 served as a punctuation point in the plot, but there are still unresolved characters and...
  10. KeybladeMasterJr

For laughs lol

Mine is looking for a Organization coat lol
  11. KeybladeMasterJr

It is called The Dark seeker saga but sums up as “Old man thought Darkness can beat light but failed...to a bunch of kids” lol he will always be the hero, Sora is the Perfect hero and he relies on his friends who give him strength who without him would not have bodies, released from realms of...
  12. KeybladeMasterJr

Ya I’m ok with CGI to, just not all the commentary like they did with kh 358/2 and Re coded
  13. KeybladeMasterJr

Lol lol but he’s the main character 😂 and Xehanort is the bad guy who lost to a bunch of children 🤣
  14. KeybladeMasterJr

It’s not kingdom hearts if it’s not Sora though
Back