• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Keyblademastar

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. K

Wow Riku is fun..

I liked playing as Riku. But the fact that you only such a short time to play with or Sora would die took a lot of the fun away from it. I wish they would allow you to switch between which character you want to fight as similar to FF's turn based style. (sigh) But thats just wishful thinking.
  2. K

A REALLY small theory about BBS

Nice theory but like others have said I don't they were the last keybladers maybe they were just the only ones willing to fight. OR maybe (and this completely different what most people believe) the MX is VAT master and this is their test to becoming Keyblade Masters. (Just a thought).
  3. K

far fetched theory on 358/2 days meaning

Thats a nice find. But what I want to know is Nomura really that cryptic to divise a way of Roxas' life to reveal who the XIV member is?
  4. K

Birth By Sleep-Movie-

I wish they were making a movie for it, my fingers need a rest from so much button smashing. However I doubt that they would make a movie.
  5. K

Wat did u think of the battle against Sephiroth?

It was relatively easy but still a lot of fun. Thrashing Sephiroth does the soul good.
  6. K

birth by sleep and the secret ending

Yeah this has already been speculated. But what you said is what most people believe including myself. Its either going to be the absolute conclusion of the game or very near the end.
  7. K

Form lv ups

^dude try not to double post just click the edit button if you want to say more before someone else posts. As for Riku Daisuke just listen to what everyone else said and you'll level up in no time.
  8. K

Resurrected Ven Idea

Nice theory and some what logical but, this part ^ and the fact that family doesn't play a big role pretty much shoots down. I mean whats the probability of some going to Destiny Island and only erasing memories of Ventus?
  9. K

CODED closist to Kingdom hearts 3.

I too agree that KHc will have some improtance but as Sacred X said Cell phone just aren't that popular outside of Asia.
  10. K

Black Outfit

Well Namine is capable of opening corridors without a black cloak.
  11. K

Summons in 356/2 Days

I think this is a great idea, however I doubt the org members would summon Disney Villians because they pretty had no connection with them. But that just my opinion.
  12. K

Black Outfit

^^I agree with him or it could signify light in darkness. Mickey and Sora are the "light" and the black outfits represent "darkness". And it sticks with that phrase that there's always light in the darkness. (or something like that)
  13. K

The "I beat KH2" thread

(sorry this is spam)^ I do it for the sense of accomplishment. But that's just me.
  14. K

The "I beat KH2" thread

1. No (have to finish the Paradox cup. Blast that Pete.) 2. Yes 3. No 4. No (never heard of it until today) 5. Yes but on my third try. (darn him)
  15. K

Sora & Roxas

I've been wondering this for awhile, and it's probably been answered within the game or on some thread here, but why exactly did DIZ need Roxas to "merge" with Sora? From the end of KHI and throughout CoM Sora's memories were intact eventhough Namine fabricated some memories. So any feedback...
Back