Welcome to Kingdom Hearts Insider

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Ask question

Ask Questions and Get Answers from Our Community

Ask a Mod

Ask Questions from your staff

Contact Staff

If you need additional information or have a concern please contact us.

• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by KeybladeLordSora

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. KeybladeLordSora

Anime/Manga ► Evangelion - Anno apologizes about 3.0 + 1.0, 3.0 burned him out

The water is blue again...squood likey.
  2. KeybladeLordSora

Another Thought: The Video Game-Verse in place of Disney

This would only work in a universe where Nintendo doesn't make anything with their characters exclusive to Nintendo stuff only and anything with Mario in it actually bothering to get to a big enough story focus without Miyamoto wanting to focus on more power-ups or something.
  3. KeybladeLordSora

Film ► Marvel Cinematic Universe - RIP Chadwick Boseman

Crazy how basically the entire plot of the movie leaked before we even got a second of footage. Meanwhile I'm waiting for a Spidey trailer.
  4. KeybladeLordSora

(SPOILERS) KINGDOM HEARTS Union X Final: Part 1

No wonder the theory sounded nuts to me. There wasn't much to work with outside of the way the Foretellers looked and Xehanort's keyblade looking like theirs.
  5. KeybladeLordSora

KH Shower Thoughts

Same, wonder what he meant by that.
  6. KeybladeLordSora

Wow. Really that early in Chi's life, huh?
  7. KeybladeLordSora

I dunno, tbh it sounded kinda nuts to me. Plus nothing in the games actually provided any more fuel for it as far as I know. Well, it was a 2014 theory.
  8. KeybladeLordSora

The KH Character File book. Translated portion of Axel's file. So Skuld took the last pod or Ava happens to have black hair. :T We'd probably have at least some of the answer if the game's shutdown wasn't delayed. Still feel like that has some connection to E3.
  9. KeybladeLordSora

I shall reiterate. Subject X, the girl Axel and Saïx met, has black hair as stated in that gotdang character file. It's either Skuld or Ava, depending on if Ava somehow has black hair. They both knew "four friends" and "a key" likely means the Keyblade.
  10. KeybladeLordSora

Those are all good things, I won't argue with that. But at the same time I'm kinda just tired of people praising it as if it already came out, without taking into account how that would effect the reception of it. Like, if ya wanna call it the best movie ever, fine. But wouldn't it make more...
  11. KeybladeLordSora

Can I be honest? Eternals is being extremely overhyped due to how everyone seems to be praising it to hell and back despite it not even being out yet and with zero footage before today.
  12. KeybladeLordSora

The Nostalgia Critic has been playing KH, what do you think about that?

Ugh...why even bother making the collections at all when people will just only do the fucking numbered ones?
  13. KeybladeLordSora

Marvel's The Marvels. Wow. Also my heart nearly stopped when NWH showed up only for no footage to be shown aaaaaaaa
  14. KeybladeLordSora

The Nostalgia Critic has been playing KH, what do you think about that?

So we got a terrible boss who was once a big tuber playing KH with an inept guide, and we had an anime VA playing KH2 who tapped out at Twilight Thorn. Hoo boi. note: Don't take this as me saying that being an anime va is bad pls
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6