• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by KeybladeK 35

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. K

KH2 Manga

It is true and sad that the titles were drop including the Novels that were supposedly were going to be shipped here >_< Well there all sites that have like every chapter translated, I think you'll have better luck that way
  2. K

two songs

Yeah, I heard them too they sounded so beautiful Though the beginning sounds a lot like the intro KHII, could be just me But there both great I can't wait to Download them X3
  3. K

Episode 4 Summary Translation [SPOILERS!]

Wow so it's the Journal that's doing all this O_O, that's a little creepy If that's true then does that mean that the Journal itself is alive or something, well subconciuosly speaking IDK It's a thought, can't wait for the 5th Episode X3 Keep it up Lissar
  4. K

KH Novel Translations - Official Thread

Re: KH2 Novel Translations - Official Thread I read Chapter 4, XD It was great, very funny with Sora and Donald arguing over controls X3 Keep up the good work
  5. K

Re: Axel--Seven Days Game Novel translation SWEET!!! Your so lucky, I unfortunately have no money and I do not understand Japanese ( I'm trying too, but it's pretty hard >_< ) Anyways, hope you do translations from the game when you get it, that will be cool :36:
  6. K

Re: Axel--Seven Days Game Novel translation Oh I see, thanks for that Yeah it's kinda pointless to read a chapter that ALREADY happen in the game >_< I'm better off reading the scenes that weren't told in the game before, you know the IMPORTANT stuff XD Anyways, thanks for replying to my...
  7. K

Re: Axel--Seven Days Game Novel translation Yay!! I love this thanks so much X3 BTW Just curious, are you doing any more novels by chance, or more chapters cause I think this book has more pages, though I could be wrong.... Anyways, thanks though
  8. K

Re: Axel--Seven Days Game Novel translation Yeah I agree, there's so no way he would do that IF he was this big softy and had some shred of feelings Also the quote "No matter when I see the dusks--to see those guys, nobodies like me--destroyed, it doesn't feel good. Makes me think about how...
  9. K

Re: Axel--Seven Days Game Novel translation Yay another Chap X3 Poor, poor Axel, I want to hug him SO BAD!!! DX ( The whole Axel catching Roxas in the arms thing, I'm a huge Axel fan, I almost screamed when that happen, but I know you weren't trying to make it sound gay, but it's hard to...
  10. K

Re: Axel--Seven Days Game Novel translation Yeah I sorta find this odd too :confused: Maybe the reason why Zexion did'nt report DiZ was maybe he knew who he REALLY WAS, you know with DiZ being Ansem the Wise and the fact that he was his apprentice, along with the other 4 IDK, it's a guess, I...
  11. K

Re: Axel--Seven Days Game Novel translation Yes, another chapter X3 Damn, poor Axel, he's so lonely ;_; Great chapter though, keep' em coming XD
  12. K

Re: Axel--Seven Days Game Novel translation Another chapter... YAY!!! XD It was short, but I loved it, it was actually a little sad though, the same thing happening with Axel and the sunset ;__; I'm predicting that Days will probably be just as sad as this I feel so sorry for Axel Yeah I...
  13. K

Re: Axel--Seven Days Game Novel translation YAY!!! Finally some translations of the novel of my favorite character >X3 Thank you so, so, so much, you've seriously made my day, PLEASE update more chapters soon, this is so awesome, WHOOHOO!!! >XD Anyways, thanks alot, that goes for everyone...
  14. K

Quinton Flynn's Voice Acting

Yeah I was too, he wasn't cocky enough, and he did sound kinda flat >_< Maybe his personality change will hopefully have something to do with Roxas and Xion
  15. K

Does ANYONE have it yet?!?!

I know this has been probably asked over and over again, like a MILLION times now, but I need to know this NOW Does anyone have KH2 manga vol. 3 yet?!?! I've looked EVERYWHERE!!! Site's say that they are our out but no picture, some sites have them but their out of stock, and a lot of people...
Back