• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by keybladejon

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. K

Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix+ Website

You DO know there is a official website right? Heres the link if you didn't know. http://www.square-enix.co.jp/kingdom2fm/ There you go. I you did know it existed, well, Im just slow. XP
  2. K

New additions to FM and COM?

tey could be putting it onto the PS3 since it has 4 times the space.
  3. K

Larger KHII:FM/KHCoM remix Scans!! :D

Lol, but now i would have to buy KH2 again unless i convince a friend to buy final mix. CoM, as well. But i would wait till they are cheaper
  4. K

G-Phoria 2006 - Kingdom Hearts II Hanging on

yay.... maybe there's a reason you dont see your cousin?
  5. K

Hottest guys in KH2

Im a guy as well, but i go for cloud because he has a big sword........ not that you pervs
  6. K

Roxas Seven Days Novel

You know, if you cant get them in english, you could learn Japanese and the characters, then import it.
  7. K

Best Form

Maybe its that you get exp from it lol
  8. K

Fanfiction ► ~Twilight Hearts~

Its been about a week...............
  9. K

Axel

Ya see yea. ..............................(damn character
  10. K

Axel

Yea... wait... oh nevermind... Whats the dude with the gunz? and the funny guitar thingy? I should go to. Its thunddering outside and i need to sleep and make lunch. Wait, whos that luzaeus thingy girl. with the blonde hair and uses lighting?
  11. K

Axel

A crappy one! Zexion? Marluxia? -X ...Marluia... kinda like a jumble.
  12. K

Axel

Ah I see... But what kind of name is Ladin?
  13. K

Axel

You know what they said about the organization XIII, and how their names were their human's forms name with a 'X', so what would Axels be, because it would make Alex, but theres no extra'x'. Xaldin? Want to name more? (Cant think of the other names.)
  14. K

Sanctuary ~After the Battle~ FULL VERSION!!!!

Why? It works. First post. There will be a count down, and then this ad will appear, move it out of the way.
Back