Welcome to Kingdom Hearts Insider

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Ask question

Ask Questions and Get Answers from Our Community

Ask a Mod

Ask Questions from your staff

Contact Staff

If you need additional information or have a concern please contact us.

• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Keybladeguy989's latest activity

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  • K
    Keybladeguy989 replied to the thread Kh/versus13.
    Youve got better ears then me. The point tho is im starting to wonder if nomura wanted to have a loose connection from the beginning. I...
  • K
    Keybladeguy989 reacted to okhi12's post in the thread Kh/versus13 with Like Like.
    I just checked and while I think it's kinda similar it's not the same sound effect. Actually the "An Oath to Return" sound effect is the...
  • K
    Anybody else notice the sound effect at the end of remind when it say an oath to return is the same sound effect used when the versus 13...
  • K
    Keybladeguy989 reacted to Gothtaku666's post in the thread I have an interesting idea with Like Like.
    So if you seen octopath traveler and the upcoming triangle strategy it's made me think about what if Kingdom Hearts at that and I know...
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6