• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by KeybladeGuy

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. KeybladeGuy

Worlds of Kingdom Hearts | Star Wars is here, bby! Other live action films?

If that's the case though why aren't Pirates and Tron in the same realm as Quadratum? You also should consider that Disney will still be wanting to promote popular properties. If they start doing the live action remakes though I might actually drop the franchise.
  2. KeybladeGuy

Yeah, it was a pleasant surprise. I too owned Robin Hood as a kid, watched it and Hercules like crazy. I really like their idea for Princess and the Frog as well, always thought that'd be a sick world idea.
  3. KeybladeGuy

Super Smash Bros Ultimate | Everyone is Here! | December 7th 2018

I still can't believe he made it, even years later.
  4. KeybladeGuy

KINGDOM HEARTS Missing Link Coming 2024!

Do we know if we'll be able to play on PC as well or does it have to be on phone? My phone's a piece of garbage but I still don't wanna upgrade lol
  5. KeybladeGuy

Kingdom Hearts & acknowledging LGBTQ+ content from Disney source material ReMIX

I'm all for it, though considering how wishy-washy Disney is about including and promoting queer character - usually being characters who can easily be edited out, and not showing any queer romance on screen - only mentioning it through dialogue that can be dubbed over so the almighty Chinese...
  6. KeybladeGuy

So, I recently discovered this really cool up and coming channel, and they did a sick video today about Disney worlds they'd like to see. There's some pretty niche picks in there, and they even have some pretty cool little world intro animations. I'd highly recommend checking them out if you got...
  7. KeybladeGuy

I actually saw Encanto with my partner last night, and I'm feeling it. I'd love to see it and Coco in the next game, both feel like they fit the natural themes of heart and self really well. Sora could easily teach Miguel the importance of remembering others deep within your heart; and Casita...
  8. KeybladeGuy

Kingdom Hearts 3 Story Discussion

The Caribbean is dark. Like dang.
  9. KeybladeGuy

A Villian Return Confirmed?

The Rock Titan (and likely the other ones), Randall, Davy Jones, and Original Dark Baymax. Yeah, this game has no Disney bosses.
  10. KeybladeGuy

Re: Worlds of Kingdom Hearts - Top 3 Worlds You Want w/explanation Just taking a guess at this point. Twilight Town Radiant Garden Keyblade Graveyard Realm of Darkness Mount Olympus Kingdom of Corona San Fransokyo Toy Box Monstropolis Arendelle The Caribbean 100 Acre Wood Brave World The...
  11. KeybladeGuy

Re: Worlds of Kingdom Hearts - Top 3 Worlds You Want w/explanation The Little Mermaid will probably not be showing up, as Ariel is a link character. As for Lexeaus, why would he be in the new Organization? He, along with Ienzo, Dilan, and Even, are shown to have their hearts returned to them...
  12. KeybladeGuy

Re: Worlds of Kingdom Hearts - Top 3 Worlds You Want w/explanation Whoa there, when was Jungle Book confirmed?
  13. KeybladeGuy

Re: Worlds of Kingdom Hearts - Top 3 Worlds You Want w/explanation It'd be best to just drop it. That guy is obsessed with that kid's show along with the other one Sofia the First. He constantly brings these shows up even in irrelevant topics.
  14. KeybladeGuy

Unmarked spoilers: Potential KH3 world list? (INCOMPLETE)

I still think that Robin Hood and Pocahontas have a lot of untapped potential and would make truly stunning worlds.
  15. KeybladeGuy

RUMOR: Screenshots of Monsters Inc. world in Kingdom Hearts 3 potentially leaked?

I dunno what ya'll are on that thinks it looks terrible/fake. Early development always does and even then this looks pretty legit. Still looks better than MvCI too, amirite
Back