• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by keybladegirl258

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. K

Help/Support ► I hate her, but I still care.

You can love someone and hate them at the same time, but you only hate them because they hurt you. And that said, it would not hurt if you didn't love them. And it seems that he just didn't LIKE the guy very much before, but the hate came from when he purposely tried to ruin his relationship...
  2. K

New Scan: Olympus Coliseum + FF Character in BBS With Translations

I'm really happy they put Zack in FINALLY. Even though he did die, apparently the dead come back to life in KH, just look at Aerith. The costume choice is not my favorite, though.
  3. K

Help/Support ► Need some Science Fair help

Age:14 Gender: Female Test #1- 11.366 seconds Test #2-18.669 seconds Difference- 7.303 seconds
  4. K

I hate riku :'(

I felt Riku was just misunderstood :[. He's a very saddening character.
  5. K

KH2 is easy but what was the 'hardest' part?

I always had such a hard time beating Xmenas on the final battle and Xaldin.
  6. K

I made sea salt ice-cream =D

Looks delicious O_o I wish I had some now! xD
  7. K

KHinsider profile background sizing

This is probably not in the right section at all >.<, I wasn't positive what to put it under, or if it had already been asked... But anyways, I wanted to ask if someone knew the exact size for the KHinsider profile backgrounds, or knew of a way to find out the size. Help is much appreciated.:)
  8. K

WTF moments in Kingdom Hearts....2!

biggest for me~ -when you first meet demyx*yelling in girly voice O.o* -when riku and sora land in the water at the end, soras hair is even phased by the water>.>"
  9. K

AMV making help...

I have absolutely no idea how to use a windows movie maker, and ive got tons of clips but when i try to upload them it wont do it, so I need someone to give me a complete how-to in this...
  10. K

Chakra in Naruto(in depth)

this thread is just to explain chakra to those who are new to naruto, and to discuss it. Anyway. chakra is a combination of mind/body within the body. it combines mental and physical energy, and by using handseals, the chakra user can unleash an attack with it. the true key of chakra is...
  11. K

Jesse McCartney & Kingdom Hearts 2 / Roxas

aeriths voice did suck..just like her over sweet personality:lol: roxas and rikus voices were awesome though, and apparently im the only one who liked his voice acting ok...kinda fittng that he plays a kid...hes all too good at it:lol:
Back