• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by keybladedheart

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. keybladedheart

Birth by Sleep -FINAL MIX- announced! (Famitsu scans here!)

hahahaha wow, my friend & i were just talking about a final mix bound to come out sooner than later. and viola, but w/e. at least it's not a lotta stuff i'm gonna miss out on. damnet nomura, why can't we all play nice and all have everything, but noooooo lol
  2. keybladedheart

Already playing? Get in here! Your BbS impressions thread.

cool, thanks. so that's it for critical? just complete the final episode? i don't have to collect everything then? lol =p
  3. keybladedheart

so i'm just about finished w/ terra's story. i'm runn'n back through worlds & gett'n the minor things. what is it that i need in order to view the secret ending?
  4. keybladedheart

i've been playing sooo much, i'm already feeling malnutritioned lol i'm playing in critical mode, & damn, i'm stoked about this difficulty. it's such a challenge, yet i'm progressively moving forward :smile: i'll probably play me some more right after this post!
  5. keybladedheart

Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep Countdown [we need YOU!]

omg finally the day has come. i've been waiting so freak'n long for this title. i never expected coded to come, at the time that days, bbs, & coded were in the works. i liked days a lot in the sense i got to learn more about the organization & such. coded will be alright i'm guessing haha and...
  6. keybladedheart

Re: Coded Confirmed - New Images

Re: Kingdom Hearts Recoded haha for sures! i think PSP would be ideal for this. bundle it w/ BBS =x that would be cool. but if not, please make it for PSP so i can still get it. dont really care much for the DS.
  7. keybladedheart

Coded Coming to NA?

heck yeah i think sales for BBS will be just as grand as they were & still are over in japan. i cannot wait for that game =D so if coded does get set to release on PSP, i'd imagine it making at least decent sales.
  8. keybladedheart

Coded: Coming to the West?

heck yeah!! =D i think the PSP is totally ideal for this game haha forget mobiles! =p
  9. keybladedheart

Coded Coming to NA?

man i definitely do not want to buy an iPhone specifically just for coded. if in fact that is the game to be released =x haha
  10. keybladedheart

♪ theAUDITION

i simply cannot get enough of em. haha w/ every album released, they have yet to amaze me. cannot wait for the new album =x 32 more days!
  11. keybladedheart

Am I getting enough story out of GBA version?

i played the GBA game fully & story wise & gameplay, yes it was fun. and still is i suppose. i am currently also playing the PS2 port and i do like the 3D and voiceovers for the characters. so just coming from my opinion, i'd say play the PS2 port rather than the GBA. or both, like i did! but...
  12. keybladedheart

Disappointing...

alright so, there is no secret movie in days?
  13. keybladedheart

358/2 Days

Re: Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days Discussion yeah i had a feeling what i said was gonna be quite complicated to understand haha sorry, but i'm just curious to finally find out what happens within all that time that Sora is spent asleep.
  14. keybladedheart

Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep Discussion

what have they come up with?
  15. keybladedheart

Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep Discussion

i think the fact that Birth By Sleep is card based like Chain of Memories was will be okay. i mean i didnt like the whole card battling system in COM but i got used to it so i guess BBS will take some getting used to as well. but the way i see it, it'll be wayy better because it's on the PSP; an...
Back