• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by keybladeblue6

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. K

If the story of "Kingdom hearts" had an end, how could it be in your opinion?

It’s very rare that a series which has had so much build up with both characters and story to end with a satisfying conclusion. There are too many examples to list. And no matter how the KH series will eventually end, there will inevitably be fans who are left disappointed.
  2. K

Why were world’s restored after Ansem SoD defeat?

Several times throughout the ending section of KH1 it is said that Ansem’s defeat will bring about the restoration of the worlds swallowed by darkness and the state of all worlds before will go back to their original state guarded by walls. And that is what is interpreted in the last scene...
  3. K

Why every Disney world in KH is flawed

Like, which ones do you agree with?
  4. K

Why every Disney world in KH is flawed

I’ve decided to list the main reasons for each Disney world that makes all of them flawed. Note: I’m not saying these worlds aren’t enjoyable, many of them are, I’m just explaining why they aren’t FULLY enjoyable in their entirety. Kh1 Kh2 Kh Coded Kh 358/2 Days Kh BBS KH3D Kh3
  5. K

Not understanding the story of KH3 is like failing a test you had 13 years to study for

Every negative KH3 review in a nutshell: "I've played both Kingdom Hearts 1&2, so I know what I'm talking about when it comes to the Lore of the series, yet the story was just too confusing for me." If your teacher gives you a study guide and tells you which chapters to read in the textbook for...
  6. K

COM Gameplay Appreciation thread

I've noticed that there is a lot of hate from the KH community in regards to the card gameplay in both versions of chain of memories. However the purpose of this thread is different. I want all you to list and explain all the positive details about COM's gameplay in order to show how genius it...
  7. K

Today is the 5 year anniversary of...

Posted 14 minutes ago On this day 5 years ago was Sqaure's official reveal of Kingdom Hearts III along with its first trailer Look at the date
  8. K

Did Organization 13 lure Sora to C.O. with Pluto?

Remember how the letter Pluto had at the end of KH1 was never touched upon. I think I know why, it wasn't a real letter. Here's what I believe might have happened. The last time we see Pluto with the gang in kh1 is when they're in traverse town. He is then seen again in that grassy field and...
  9. K

FF beginners for KH fans

I have never played a Final Fantasy game before, but if I ever decide to do so I'd like to know: Is it necessary to play all the games to understand the whole story? If the answer to the above question is no, please list all the FF games worth playing. Are there spinoffs of certain numbered...
  10. K

Organization 13 complete Compilation clips

Here is a compilation of all cutscenes from the entire KH series, that I made, about Organization 13 in chronological order. I know this is something that many KH fans have been wanting to see so here it is...
Back