• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Keyblade_of_Dark

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. K

what would happen if......

ok what would happen if in KH1 u beat leon when u first meet him in traverse town i think its called and in KH1 what do u get if u find all the dalmations:confused:
  2. K

Kairi's bottle

idk possibly their world is connected to it cause riku said "at least the waves sound the same" and they never did get on the boat and explore just a thought dont flame lol
  3. K

the 3rd key

okay in deep dive one of the things they say when roxas and riku are passing is the the 3rd key then when roxas is about to turn u can see that he has out 3 keyblades oathkeeper,oblivion,and kingdom key so does that mean that nobodys can pull out as many keyblades as they want:confused: cause u...
  4. K

Fanfiction ► x~Nothing's Tears~x

it was cool and all but that is already been said so you cant say its your story thats copyright but yeah if you change it i would like to read the next chapter :thumbsup:
  5. K

its the...............

In one of the Ansem Reports (KH2), he says that a person has a body, soul, and heart. Sora already did the heartless thing (heart), he has/had a nobody (body). But what about his soul? During his sleep in the pod, what happened to his soul? I think that birth by sleep ties into the third part of...
  6. K

something in deep dive.......

i slowed deep dive down frame by frame and i noticed in deep dive that it said and it might be hard to read but it says "change......the third key" how does that work out cause there is four:confused: maybe it means something deeper theories on this and what it means (please dont bite my head...
  7. K

action replay codes

i wish i had enough money to get the thingy that lets you use AR cheats
  8. K

the sky

how come in KH and KH2 sora is falling out of the sky?(destiny islands it looks like metorites falling)does that mean he doesnt need a gummi ship to travel sense he has the power of the sky? kairi:"they share the same sky,one sky one destiny"
  9. K

keyblades origin?

what if when the U.E.M finish fighting the chasers sora,kairi,and riku come to help then when the they are about to fight(U.E.m and sora)the keblade make/creator(keyblades dont come out of thin air)you know like the ultimate being and then the U.E.M and sora fight to become/learn the ways of the...
  10. K

could a heartless?

sense a nobody(roxas)could use a keyblade could a heartless use one to? (this if my first time making a thread:thumbsup:)
  11. K

Help with riku 3rd battle

in KH re:com????????????????????
Back