• We have brought back Future of KINGDOM HEARTS as our main Kingdom Hearts section. Discuss any projects including Phase 2 developments, the rumored Disney Plus series, all TWEWY-related news, theories about the future of Kingdom Hearts, and any general topics in this section. For anything related to Kingdom Hearts Memory of Melody, please discuss it in the KINGDOM HEARTS Memory of Melody section.
  • Although unrelated to Kingdom Hearts, we are aware that there might be fans of The Last of Us on our forums. We ask that you please keep all spoilers for The Last of Us 2 spoiler-tagged. Any untagged spoilers will result in a temporary ban from the site.

Recent content by keyblade_creator

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. K

Kingdom Hearts Anonymous

This is a Fan Club for Kingdom Hearts fans that have an addiction to said game. Same rules for any fan clubs apply here. :thumbsup: I am not a crook
  2. K

Pokemon Sapphire Version Gameshark Codes

Does have any gameshark codes for it?
  3. K

Mortal Kombat Armageddon

As many of us know,the last game for MK is coming out............so discuss away!
  4. K

anti form

interesting...thanks twohearts.
  5. K

How do u face sephiroth more then once????

Yeah,too bad,but hopefully u saved the Showdown
  6. K

KH2 Glitches!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?search=Kingdom+Hearts+Glitches&v=zyKQdHx-rAY this is the glitch I was talking about
  7. K

KH2 Glitches!

KH2"that "Jesus Glitch on my first visit to Hollow Bastion when u have to gaurd the gate
  8. K

Xehanort Fanclub

Okay,I have started a Fanclub for Xehanort's Heartless.Mainly because he is a cool villian and deserved more airtime. the rules are the same as any fanclub President: keyblade_creator Members: axel's son 13 Xemmories masterofoblivion Cold_Axel KHprodigy1 Zexion543
  9. K

Help needed on some helpful items

There is the keyblade Sweet Memories,which u get after u finish 100 Acre Woods
  10. K

no point!!

If there was no point why did u bother to do it?
  11. K

Tron

I turned Valor Form when those purple heartless came,but I turned Anti. Still won though
  12. K

Does anti from Level up?

Basically punishment for driving too much
  13. K

Mickey Battles

Why do people keep beating me to it!?