• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by keyblade22

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. K

Naruto Shippuuden Movie III OST

I'VE JUST BEEN LOOKING ALL OVER FOR THIS SOUNDTRACK AND I KNOW THAT IT HAD CAME OUT ON JULY 29 2009, BUT DOES ANYBODY HAPPEN TO HAVE A CHANCE WHERE I COULD DOWNLOAD "Naruto Shippuuden Movie III OST?" OR IF YOU HAVE IT CAN YOU PLEASE PUT IT ON MEAGAUPLOAD AND PUT THE LINK UP? PLEASE YOU DON'T...
  2. K

Naruto Shippuden Original Soundtrack 2?

Hey guys its me keyblade22. I have the first naruto shipuuden soundtrack but as ive been watching more and more naruto shippuden episodes i keep hearing newer songs each time. so i was wondering if anybody knew when that soundtrack is coming out cause i want it so soooooooooooo bad. I've also...
  3. K

Naruto Shippuden Original Soundtrack

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------- all right people here we go again NOW this album was just dropped but here it is the official soundtrack in yall hands boooooo yaaaaaaaa!!!! MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service
  4. K

Naruto Shippuuden SoundTrack

Does Anybody know when the Naruto Shippuuden Soundtrack will come out? I'm just so waiting for that. PLEASE let me know if you know! LOL!! ありがとう!!!
  5. K

Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep Start Menu

Ohhh, By the way This is a fake, but still looks cool anyways
  6. K

Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep Start Menu

I found the Kh:Birth By Sleep Start Up Menu Enjoy!! YouTube - Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep Start Menu [ Mock-Up ] Note: This is not my video. Credit goes to squidballs07
  7. K

A Theory On Xemnas

Have you ever wondered about the one knight that looked like xeahort? well to be honest I'm pretty sure that it is him because in kh2 fm (for those who have it ) when xemnas goes down to the secret lab, he said's to aqua amor"its been a long time, friend". so at that time im thinking that...
  8. K

Three Knights.

Have you ever come to think of it at the end of kh2 (the secert ending) that one of the knights could be an older version of sora? I think so because in the ending there where three key blades. Ones was sora, the other one was rikus and the last one was mickeys. and also the picture that they...
  9. K

Kingdomhearts2 final mix disscussion

I was looking for some more information about kh2 and they said that there was going to be another final mix. I'm not shocked, but I just wanted to know on everybody elses opinions on weather you would get the game or not ( if it came out in NA). So please post your comments and disscuss this...
  10. K

Dragonballz soundtracks

Dose anybody have(or know) a web site where you can download all of the dbz soundtracks? Please respond if you know where to download the soundtracks. Thanks!
  11. K

kingdomhearts 1 inside of kingdomhearts2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

For those of you who dont know you can have a kingdomhearts 2 preview in the kh1 game! if you dont beleive me then find all of the puppies of the dalmation,and beat the hades cup. then defeat asmem and you will have a secert ending!!!! TRUST ME ON THIS!!!!
  12. K

Star Ocean Help

Did anybody beat star ocaen? if so then how do you beat that one part where your in this cave and you have to use this flute that can open doors,or morre like dragon doors? I need help.
  13. K

Halo Discussion Thread

Have you ever wondered when there was going to be a Halo3? Well let me tell you. I think that halo3 will be coming out sortley because if you think about it in halo 1 it took about year/or more to make the second halo,and I think that the creators will do the same thing agin. But you know,every...
  14. K

Wait! I need torrent help too!

Please is anybody out there! Please tell me what you need in order for you to play the kh2 ost. What do you do? How do you open the torrent file for the kh2 ost? PLEASE ! IS ANYBODY OUT THERE! Do you need to download a torrent or something?
  15. K

I want to be staff

I want to be a staffffffffffffffffffffffffffff. Please reply.:p
Back