• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Keyblade Smitey

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. K

The Dynasty Array Sign-up and Archive

The year is 1835, the heart of the age of steam. Driven by the wheels of heavy industry, the world has changed beyond recognition. In the great continent of Europa, the various fractious countries have become solidified under the rule of the 'steam empires'. Francon and Hispin; both anexed by...
  2. K

After the Schism: 3000AD 120 New Era

Incomming transmision... ... ... Danger, message corrupt. Attempting to restore... ... ... Message recorded 17/08/2840, space station St. Peter: To whoever finds this message - My name is *garbled*, I am the foremost scientist working on the US government project 'Heaven's Gate'. We have...
  3. K

After the Schism Sign-up

Incomming transmision... ... ... Danger, message corrupt. Attempting to restore... ... ... Message recorded 17/08/2840, space station St. Peter: To whoever finds this message - My name is *garbled*, I am the foremost scientist working on the US government project 'Heaven's Gate'. We have...
  4. K

Divine Mandate signup thread (always open!)

As if I need to spell it out, this is the signup thread for my up-and-coming RP, 'Divine Mandate'. So named because, in the old days, monarchs claimed to have a 'divine mandate' to rule from the god/s. But what if you were that god? I'm starting this roleplay with LITTLE TO NO BACKGROUND...
  5. K

I'm bored. This is an open challenge to un-bore me.

Yeah, like the title said, I'm bored. Here's a battle thread to do whatever. We're going to be fighting in a medieval castle somewhere in eastern Europe. Abandoned in the late 14th century, but painstakingly renovated in the gothic style by new residents in the 19th century. Set on a...
  6. K

Fanfiction ► Can't Believe I'm Still Chained to this Kid

run: //block_Sir Meta Knight.exe Nobody pwns Cyber after a chappy like that. I'm a little confused though; as I live in the UK, I don't know a lot about American TV. Who's this 'Uncle' fella? The only 'Uncle' I know is from Jackie Chan. Speaking of which, any other kick-ass fighters in the...
  7. K

After the Schism: 120 New Era, 3000 Ano Domini

8. K

Fanfiction ► Path of the wandering blade(a KH fanfic)

I'm sooooo sorry! I overclocked my computer the other day and the damn thing actually MELTED! I had to buy a new one and set everything up, all over again. Luckily the hard drive was safe so I kept all of my files. Nice chapter. Not as superior as the Olympus Colleseum one, but still...
  9. K

Oh meh gawd... mercs who make keybladers look like children armed with wooden swords... Hurrry up and post please. *goes to kasplode from awesomeness somewhere in a corner*...
  10. K

Lolz, I second that motion! Thanks for making one of the best damn fanfics I have ever read, Cyber!
  11. K

Woooooooot! New chappy is up! *chappy high* Whoa man, that's goooood! Do I see a little... foreshadowing?! Dun dun DUN! But wait... wyrda at least is smart enough not to fall for a trap, Haerthos and Riku too. Although Haerthos may be blinded by his emotions... Perhaps they might turn...
  12. K

Fanfiction ► Flying Sparks

*does flying drop kick into the middle of the fans and looks around* HIYAS! GUESS WHO'S BACK, LOSERS! That's aright, MEH! I am soooooo sorry I wasn't here from the start *grovels* Invisible rocks, pengies, awesome new evil dudes AND MY CHARACTER IS THEIR FRICKIN' BOSS (in theory anyway...)...
  13. K

BWA HA HA HA HA! Jackson got 'ka-girled'! *falls off computer chair laughing* Oh yeah, I just had a thought... two actually. 1. You don't get much more intimate than fusing on the molecular level, Waka is gunna be sooooo pissed if he ever finds out about Jackson and Lulu 2. Umm...
  14. K

OOOOoooooOOO! Jax-O1 has a new apartment! Nice... So where is it, good neighborhood?
  15. K

Keyblade Smitey vs. Moonborn ROUND 2

M'okay, the first fight kinda discontiued, so I've set up this new thread for me and Moonborn to once again slug it out in the ultimate showdown (of ultimate destiny)! Hopfully THIS TIME he won't go quite so OVERBOARD with the GODMODING! In case you didn't get that Moonborn, I'll spell it out...
Back