• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Keyblade-Serial

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Hey Guys! I am, Hayiter and spriter and writer in both originality and fanon material. I?��ve came here to make a new start to everything and everyone. I love to role-play almost about anything, along there is no godmodding, no control of my actions only yours and a role-play we can actually enjoy. I LOVE writing. It is such an experience and practically an orgasm for me > :^)P. I am also currently using FL studios to make music, because I can >:p. Currently I am a sophomore in a neutral neighborhood school in Honor roll classes and I deeply Love it! Expect to see some videos and music and all that kind of stuff on my channel! Hiya! Current Ways to Contact Me Skype: Hayiter.Flamer Facebook: Devin Linder Gmail: RedemptedSpriter Yahoo: devinxlinder SmackJeeves: XxDescendMoonxX

Writng,Roleplaying,Chatting,
Birthday
Sep 7, 1998 (Age: 25)
Occupation
Writer
PlayStation Network ID
XxHayiterxX
Currently playing
Drragon City((Facebook))

Contact

Back