• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Keyblade Seeker
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Oh shush you aren't at all. Just read the FAQ and feel free to ask any questions and shit to me and you'll be fine. Just follow the rules.
    Some sections don't give you any posts. There's no problem, we just like to maintain a steady post count in the sections that matter. The threads that you don't get anything for are the Announcement section I believe, The Foyer, and anything in Forum Insanity.
    It's fine and all, I just thought it odd that you put in extra effort to spell it incorrectly, and didn't want you to go through the effort.

But if it's a habit, then *shrug*
    Most people I know recognize that it is pronounced like "ah-nee-may" as opposed to "ah-naim". There might be some who would mispronounce it like that, but I doubt most.

In any event, why would anime, a Japanese term, have an accent in it? Sure, it's a reduction of animation, but that word has no accent as well, plus the fact that it started in Japan. So, there wouldn't be an accent anywhere.
    God damn it why? No one's posting in the thread, no one has a reason to post in the thread, it doesn't need to be closed. The only reason I'm going to close it is because you posting in it, saying it should be closed will increase the likelihood of it getting posting in more.
    No, I mean, what are you referring to when you say "anime"?

Because if you are referring to Japanese animation, then the proper spelling is without an accent mark.
    What gave you the impression that anime is properly spelled with an accent?

Unless you and I are thinking of two different things; which I doubt, but it's possible.
    Just a random question.

Why do you have write anime with an accent mark over the "e"?
    Oh okay. Well if you have any more questions about the forum, feel free to ask.
    Another note though, try to be a little more geared towards discussion. Either you talk a lot about nothing or you say nothing at all to add to the discussion. Talk to people about the topic, state your opinions, agree, disagree.

I just like everything running smoothly.
    Eh, I just like to accept my faults and show them on the table. If people know what to expect, it's an easier experience.
    And I really like how the word sounds.
    My screen name is completely on my end, not yours, believe me. And I just like the word.
    I'm sorry for being such a cunt to you but seriously, if you'd like help with the writing section, please just come to me. If you need permission or just feel you need to ask me, don't hesitate to. I really hate yelling at you.

The thing with the fanfic thread annoyed me because no one's even seen your work here. I know you have plenty of shit, why not post it?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back