• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Keyblade Seeker
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Hazaa!
    So would you like the hybrid to knock you into the portal alongside Gale? Or would you like to jump in there after him (Powerplaying reasons is why im asking)
    Hey Seeker, I had an idea for our characters to get to the others.
    It'd be the Hybrid opening a portal and firing Gale into it and/or Panfacag, but before either of us hit it Zack influences it to somewhere else, aka where the others are.
    No need to say sorry, I already asked the mods to reopen it. Maybe something was wrong with what I posted, I don't know =\ Oh well..
    I was not given a reason directly, but my lat post wasn't really contributing to the game lol.
    Also, I was given a chance to go back and edit my post to keep the game going.
    I actually don't obtain the power to do so. Even when you reach a dark red name you can close your own threads, but this is mod or admin doing.
    See, the appropriate response would have been "fuck yeah! :D"

Much training you need, young Padawan. :p
    Well, I think you need a Rocky style training montage in order to obtain true social greatness! With a catchy uplifting song, and scenes of you punching meat! :D
    Salutations my good sir/madame, how fares your existence in this fine realm designated by an omnipotent being to us living entities?
    Of course I meant Forum Games... I said forum games...

Uh, is it safe to assume that you don't want to talk to me? Because I'm kinda feeling a little hostility here... :\
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back