• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Keyblade Pwner

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. K

KH2: Final Mix+ appearing at the World Hobby Fair!

Somehow I think a headband wont help much in this situation XD But if your willing, we could always use a trailer .
  2. K

My First KH2 Video... Not Bad .

Well this was my FIRST movie EVER . So I would guess anyone could make better. Well thanks for the comments, hope I can make more and maybe take your advice ! ^^ Oh, and good luck to you Ivyprincesofhart ^^
  3. K

The pictures passed as a story line, just watch it carefully, it prolongues the actual events that happen in the game . But thanks anyway for the comment, it took me an hour so, meh ^^
  4. K

Here is the link: (**MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS**) http://media.putfile.com/Kingdom-Hearts-2- Please comment on it ^^
  5. K

Pwner to join the ranks ^^

I am a KH fanatic in SOOO many ways, I love video games ^^ I am 16 and love skateboarding as well as computers. I am usually on constantly and love forums, also how may a member get staff, because I feel I highly qualify for a spot on staff . Hope I can help with the forum, laterz ^^
Back