• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by keybaldemasterme

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. K

Final Fantasy 12

question!!!! does anyone know if Vaan is Penelo`s boyfriend?? cuz some sites it says there just close friends and others its says there together. do you know there relationship???
  2. K

watch this its pretty cool!

lol i`ve seen that before already! lol but its always good to gaze somemore!!! *watches it agian* :)
  3. K

Confused

What is Action Replay MAX? alot of ppl are talking about it and i`m not sure whats with these codes and stuff can someone fill me in? lol i don`t wanna feel out of it! :) thanx! and where do we put these codes?
  4. K

Theres a keyblade called "FAKE" wtf

well you can`t prove that its not real either so i`m gonna see if this is true
  5. K

help please!

oh i know this! lol you beat them up! then get a box and throw it at them so that they get trapped! but you gotta trap everyone because if you don`t in a little while they`ll jump outa the box! :)
  6. K

FAQ: How to Beat Sephiroth

wow this helps! thanx!
  7. K

Demyx

omg! your right! he does resemble Zell!!!! :D
  8. K

Beat the game Sat, how about you?

i beat it last sunday not like yesterday sunday but the one before that :D got it memorized? lol
  9. K

Xemnas.

oooo i know that! you haveta push triangle and X repeatedly i mean rapidly! one mess up and it could cause a game over.
  10. K

Let's make this game harder

oh! i didn`t know that! but whenever it has a lower attack points your strength goes down a little i thought..meh oh well! lol :)
  11. K

In the Begining...

it was definitlty not PENCE!! why in the world would it be him!! lolol! though that is pretty funny when you think about it!
  12. K

Worse strat book to get

actually i agree.i mean the brady game book just told me what bosses where next. you had to look in those little boxes with pictures to tell you what to do next in the front of the chapter. though the item thing was alot of help! :D
  13. K

In the Begining...

that vocie? actually i have no idea...i mean its not really a vocie its kinda like poping words on the screen that only sora or roxas can hear!! lol! the poping words! :)
  14. K

Let's make this game harder

dudeys if you keep mashing on the X button you probably will win it takes not much stratagey to win battles, but! that would be hard having an attack 3 keyblade for the WHOLE game.
  15. K

Orichalum + Help PLEASE

heyy that happened to me too!
Back