• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Key Master

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. K

struggles in twilight town

everytime i go to fight Seifer the fat guy tells me I dont have enough experience, what do i do to have enough exp
  2. K

Official Ultima Weapon Guide

good guess, thanks
  3. K

oh there is one material i dont have, its the one when you go the material log and its between Power Shard and Dark Shard. can anybody help me find it
  4. K

I dont know why its not working here is what my screen says Moogle LV 9 ____Primo Moogle Next LV _____0 EXP Item Rank S_____119 EXP Need/Quantity______Stock Orichalcum+_____13____6 (doesnt he give u one, didnt give me?) Orichalcum______1 _____1 Mythril Crystal___1 ______3 Dense Crystal ___1...
  5. K

Treasure Chests in Twilight Town

can anybody help find {3rd row second one} {5th row fourth one} {5th row fifth one}
  6. K

Treasure Chests in Twilight Town

can anybody help find {3rd row second one} {5th row fourth one} {5th row fifth one}
  7. K

standerd mode

oh.. i mean standard
  8. K

standerd mode

I am on standerd mode right now and i want to see the secret ending, i just had a question do you also have to complete all the gummi ship missions.
  9. K

Ultamia Weapom

I almost have all the items for this key balde but i cant find any orchiclums + Where can I find them?
  10. K

Leveling Up

thanks
  11. K

Leveling Up

How do u level up each of the Drives and summons?
  12. K

Other Member of Organization VIII

I mean in KH2, it would of been better on the PS2
  13. K

Other Member of Organization VIII

it would of been better if we had fought the the other members of the organization .... oops i mean XIII
  14. K

To get secret ending

i have to beat Seferioth! i cant even stay 20 seconds fighting with him
  15. K

To get secret ending

I am playing the middle mode (forgot whats its called) not easy, not hard. To view secret ending you have to complete everything, what is "everything"?
Back