• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Kereton Arindale

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. K

Future Kingdom Hearts games.

If it stays an RPG (which I'm almost positive it will...unless it morphs into an online game, which I hope it doesn't.) There's a few things I'd like to see changed/added to the series. I know there are probably hundreds of threads with these out here, but I'm lazy and I don't feel like...
  2. K

possible kh3 explanation

In Ansem Report 4 it states that all life is made up of three things, a heart, a soul, and a body. If the soul leaves the body, then the being/creature is dead. That is also stated in Ansem Report 4. If the heart leaves the body, the being does not perish, the heart fades into darkness...
  3. K

Xemnas Final

Let's make my 50th post a good one. Use reversal at the beginning and try to hit him as much as possible. Make good use of Curaga and Hi-potions if needed, because he can smack you around if you aren't prepared. *SPOILERS* Do not read if you don't want to be spoiled...since I haven't figured...
  4. K

Xemnas - First fight reaction command "Clash"

Oh, cool. I was late on the first time hitting triangle (since I thought clash was the only reaction command at the time) because I was talking to somebody and I must have done "breakthrough" which looked pretty cool...the rest of the time I kept doing clash and nothing happened...
  5. K

Kingdom Hearts 2 secret ending specifications

My theory: (noted I only covered the keyblade war) The 3 knights are obviously from each realm: Light, darkness, and twilight. Keyblade War: This is what I'm mainly focusing on. At the beginning it said one wielder brought chaos while the other wielder saved the world. I also thought of...
  6. K

what is your most hated keyblade

(In order starting with my all-time favorite) Favorite Keyblades: 1. Ultima Weapon (who doesn't love that?), 2. Oathkeeper 3. Photon Debugger (I'm a huge thunder fan...thunder boost X2 = godly) 4. Sleeping Lion. 5. Oblivion. Least favorite Keyblades (also in order, starting with the...
  7. K

Very quick way to level up summons

Ok...Chicken Little sucks down the summon gauge even faster...so use him instead...thanks RevengeMatron3
  8. K

I'll take your word for it...but I'm going to go check real quick for myself anyways. If that's true, then your method works just as well if not better than mine.
  9. K

I prefer Heartless over Nobodies because Heartless often drop drive orbs...which I haven't seen Nobdodies do. Using drive boost and Curaga, causing your MP to recharge...some larger drive orbs (which are found most commonly in Beast's Castle, that's why I chose it) can raise your drive rather...
  10. K

Can you stop Genie's combo attacks while you are doing them or do you have to finish the complete move? That's why I chose Peter Pan because you could hit "Stop" and you'll still lose a summon point or so...giving you one experience. You could take a level 7 summon (9 summon bars) and by using...
  11. K

What I meant was that summons gain one experience per each summon point used (when you summon, your drive gauge turns to the summon gauge, and when that goes down 1 you get 1 experience) By using Peter Pan and selecting his attack "Neverland" the bar goes down 1 or so instantly. If you hit...
  12. K

Okay...you need drive boost first of all to make it go a little faster. Go to Beast's Castle in the Beast's room with max drive. Summon Peter Pan and do his Neverland attack. INSTANTLY hit stop. Repeat until the summon gauge is empty. Use Curaga even if you don't need it to get more drive...
  13. K

Hades Paradox Cup

Pretty hard cup in my opinion...not for the score, but the enemies themselves. I get 15,000 score by match 20 easily using Peter Pan, but some of the objectives in the match I just can't meet. When you face Cloud and Leon together...it gave me exactly 1 minute and 5 seconds I think to defeat...
  14. K

cerberus paradox cup

This is exactly how I did it 2 hours ago and I got 1376 points. Magnega and Thundaga, in that order. I think the game gives you more points based on the speed you did it. So get into a form (whatever your magic is highest in) and do a Magenga-Thundaga combo...Just about everything or even...
  15. K

cerberus paradox cup

This is exactly how I did it 2 minutes ago and I got 1376 points. Magnega and Thundaga, in that order. I think the game gives you more points based on the speed you did it. So get into a form (whatever your magic is highest in) and do a Magenga-Thundaga combo...Just about everything or even...
Back