• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by kenjibaby188

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. kenjibaby188

3DS SWAPNOTE FRIENDS!!

Hey I'm trying to get some Kingdom hearts fans as friends on my 3DS before the game is released!! If you wanna be swapnote buddies add me. Either PM me or post your friend code so that I can add you :cool: My friendcode is 2492-4113-8269 and my name is Kenji
  2. kenjibaby188

KH3D E3 2012 Trailer Released!

OMG CANT WAIT!! I NEED SOME KINGDOM HEARTS FANS FRIENDCODES TO ADD TO MY 3DS!! PM ME IF YOU WANNA BE SWAPNOTE BUDDIES!! :cool:
  3. kenjibaby188

Days funny bit(spoilers)

OMG I WAS JUST ABOUT TO POST THE SAME THING U BEAT ME TO IT. Dude when he said that I was like WTF???????? Damn Disney always gotta mess up the moment lol :angry:
  4. kenjibaby188

What came First?

I know this is Random but hey that's my middle name. What came first the Chicken or the Egg? I would think that It would be the Chicken but of course the Chicken had to be an Egg first and If its the Egg that Came first the Chicken had to hatch the Egg. Soooooooo What do you think lol I'm Just...
  5. kenjibaby188

BBS Ways To Travel

Hmm I never thought about this.
  6. kenjibaby188

Why Handheld?

I'm not sure if this was already discussed but it's been bothering me for awhile. I Love kingdom hearts and so does my siblings (it's about 6 of us) we've been into KH for about 7 years now and we've become huge fans of the game. But when I found out that the new games were gonna be hand held it...
  7. kenjibaby188

Kingdom hearts rating

I may be the only one that feels this way but I think Kingdom hearts should soon become a rated T game that would be awesome. I mean I love all of the games but, they can do more if the rating was to change. Oh well just thinking aloud.:confused:
  8. kenjibaby188

Kingdom hearts females.

I don't know if anyone has already made a thread on this topic but howcome all of the females on Kingdom hearts have short hair and almost the same face? Like for example Xion (the 14th organization member) I think thats her name, she looks like Namine with black shorter hair. The guys have...
  9. kenjibaby188

Real Life Axel

Hey I don't know if anyone has already made a thread about this subject already but I have been thinking about this for awhile, Have anyone ever noticed that Bill Kaulitz looks like he could be the real life Axel? Like if there was a KH movie he would be the perfect person to play the roll of...
  10. kenjibaby188

Kingdom HEARST???

I Have the April 2009 game informer here with me and theres a little article inside stating something about KH but its spelled as Kingdom Hearst it says that its comming out on the ps3 and the xbox 360 the release date says and I quote "Before the Evening Edition" whats that supose to mean? does...
Back