• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by ? KB?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. ?

The "Key" to the Unbirths.

I'd actually like to think like that, the fact that CO is upside down could try to tell us that the room of sleep (or is is awakening??) is in the basement of CO. So, does the second clue mean The Room of Awakening? Or does it have something to do with who is in the room of Awakening...
  2. ?

Fanfiction ► [KH] Lie Beside Me

Alright! Is this your first non-oneshot? It was a good read, it's been a while since I've read something a little angsty. I'm interested to see what happens next :D
  3. ?

Pre-Order Your copy of 358/2

Re: Pre-Order Your copy of 358/2 at Gamestop Meh.. I don't like the release date, even if it IS just temporary. I dn't want to play it nea the start of school....
  4. ?

Who do you think dies in bbs

Yep, nobodies don't really die. They fade and (i'm guessing) wait for their heartless to fade, and once that happens they are whole. And while were talking about it, could someone shed some light on the thread in Spoilers
  5. ?

Fanfiction ► Letter / Oneshot R&R please!

Pairs? None...yet. Post KH2 So basically, this is my third ever fanfic. If you read the whole thing you'll find that it could go on. And maybe it will. But please give me feedback, bad or good. Please? In between T and M. ----------------- Sora walked briskly along the path home, winding...
  6. ?

Fanfiction ► [KH] Changes (Sora/Selphie)

:D Awsome. Always looking forward to more :)
  7. ?

Fanfiction ► [KH] Changes (Sora/Selphie)

I could swear I've read some of your fics on FF.net, and if you are the same person I love your fics on there equally as I love this one. It's something about your style of writing that pulls me in and will never let go. THANKS!
  8. ?

Speculation/Theories from A Newb (Long but worth it)

Ah, well. I wen't for it.
  9. ?

Yeah lol. No no no. If you read the whole thing :P
  10. ?

Really? Hm, I not checking for accuacy. Just to like, throw something out there. Looks any plausable to you? OHH. I get it. Read the Second paragraph it makes a bit more sense.
  11. ?

I've been visiting here for months and never had the guts to join the forums. Now I do :P I was reading Coded and BBS pages and I thought this up: As we all know Ven looks EXACTLY like Roxas. Think about this, Sora's nobody is Roxas. Roxas looks like Ven... Could Ven possibly be Sora's...
Back