• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by KayradeMashi

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. K

X-plays review..

Which is true. Atlantica is one of them -_-. I mean I don't mind the singing but..useless world..
  2. K

Homigawd Kh2 Review Is On!

4/5 is what X-play gave it. Not bad ^_^ Aww they didn't mess with 'Finny Fun' *pouts*
  3. K

Favorite Organization Member

Marluxia.... Sure he has flowers..but....its all about the scythe....and the color pink....*snrk*
  4. K

That damn Light Cycles...

Its hard for me..cause I flat out suck at any thing that drives or driving games period xD Okie thanks you two~
  5. K

That damn Light Cycles...

>_< I can't get off of it. Is there like a certain strategy for this part in Space Paranoids? Thanks in advance~
  6. K

The US Division Dropped The Ball...

As someone said before..this game screams 'rushed'... All of these Edits because of 'Soccer Moms' and Disney doesn't want to get sued. Really..its a crying shame. Typos, eh? Yeesh...Why couldn't they just took their time instead of giving us crap?
  7. K

To most who pre-ordered Dance with Joy! (I hope it happened to everyone)

I have the ATI TV Wonder card..I just need that damn game! ARG! *twitches* I can record the intro T_T
  8. K

What was your game store conversation like?

Mine was ...odd. Daina: This is EBGames where you can buy *blahblahblah*, This is Daina, how can I help you? Me: Yes, I have recently pre ordered a game and I am looking on my receipt to find my phone number is wrong. Daina: What game did you pre order? Me: Kingdom Hearts Two. Daina: Uh...
  9. K

Whats your "ideal" KH2 environment?

Tomorrow, I'm going to have Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough ice cream by my side...the whole carton, going to have 6 cups of tea and 1 glass of wine. Then for a short pause, going to get some more ice cream and get some muffins. o.o EDIT: And put a widescreen and the stereo system in my room =D
  10. K

Damn Las Vegas and EBGames T_T I want my game now! >_< *grummbles* Eww..I hope those lyrics isn't the one's I've seen earlier...
  11. K

*Pfft* Who needs cookies and milk when you have tea, coffee and gatorade? o_o This thread was fun while it lasted *even if I was off and on* but we will all see it soon *nods*
  12. K

Yay..a staticy version! Its better than nothing at all.
  13. K

Of course..but I'm about to blow up EB Games soon XD...Maybe I should have camped out with my friends out side EBGames..like they are -.-...Nahhhh xD Well you guys are working hard o.o still....since..10: something am yesterday??? (My time anyway.)
  14. K

Long name short...call me Mel o.o who are you?? xD I have that ATI TV Wonder thingy...too bad I don't have the game yet.
Back