• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Kaweebo

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Kaweebo

Editorial ► Where in the timeline does Timeless River exist?

I like to think that the original World was actually just one planet in the cosmos and that there are other, entirely separate worlds which evolved on their own. Think like: all the classic Disney and Renaissance films may have been connected to Daybreak Town by land, but something like the...
  2. Kaweebo

Dark Road ► Version 5.0.1 scene changes and updates

It feels more to me like retroactive spoilers. Because the child of destiny isn’t even mentioned until the final cutscene on Destiny Islands with Player. So having Xehanort call himself and later Ventus that would just be confusing and also limit the impact of the last scene.
  3. Kaweebo

Dark Road ► Version 5.0.1 scene changes and updates

Given these alterations, it seems clear to me Xehanort is lying to Eraqus about believing Ventus to be the child of destiny. He sees Ventus as weak and the end of KH3 shows that he believed only he had the strength to accomplish what needed to be done until Sora argued against him. He thought he...
  4. Kaweebo

How would you summarize KH2's journey?

Sora learns what bigotry is.
  5. Kaweebo

Editorial ► Should everything Disney exist in Kingdom Hearts?

Eh, why not? Song of the South world.
  6. Kaweebo

KH4 Star Wars Speculation: Only the Forest Moon of Endor?

Please, the less we acknowledge TROS’ existence, the better…
  7. Kaweebo

KH4 Star Wars Speculation: Only the Forest Moon of Endor?

I honestly have no idea. There’s so many variables at play if this is true. Will it be Sora, Donald and Goofy together? Will it be Sora alone? How connected to the overall plot would this be compared to previous Disney worlds which were mostly self-contained? I can’t imagine they’d drop us in...
  8. Kaweebo

Will KH4 be the last part of the series ?

Exactly. This is part 1 of a multipart epic. Expect another numbered entry down the line.
  9. Kaweebo

News ► Kingdom Hearts 20th Anniversary Event held in Tokyo on April 10th

No livestream and it’s 1 in the morning. I have no reason to be up, yet I can’t help but wait in anticipation for SOMETHING to come out of this.
  10. Kaweebo

Spoilers ► question regarding Nomura's views on the story so far?

Yes, we agree on definition. But you said that the queer-baiting was intentional, not accidental. What did you mean? Why would they intentionally do that and how do you know?
  11. Kaweebo

You think Nomura is queerbaiting on purpose? I’ll admit, I’m at a genuine loss because to me that is pretty mutually exclusive from it being canon. I’m assuming you have a reason to back that up because I’m curious to hear it.
  12. Kaweebo

Oh, I completely get that. Like I said, it comes across like mixed signals from the developers which is bound to frustrate both sides of the aisle. The main thing that bugs me is this idea that it was intentional and accusations that anybody who doesn't see it is merely blind or ignorant to the...
  13. Kaweebo

I do, actually. Especially in Western media, the only actual close platonic friendships I can think of that really fits even a similar dynamic to Sora and Riku off the top of my head is Frodo and Sam in LotR and Cap and Bucky in the MCU. Possibly Kirk and Spock as well and maybe Luke and Han...
  14. Kaweebo

I know they supported the bill in Florida but then did a complete 180 when there was backlash and now they’re apparently throwing some rep in upcoming films like the one prominent lady in the Lightyear film will presumably share a kiss with her female love interest. So I do get what you mean...
Back