• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Katurian
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• I would kill to be 20 :(

Maybe it is just me, but I just feel like I'm not good enough, like I am looked down upon :/
    Yesh, :(

I don't want to feel like I am piling my problems on your but life is so stressing right now. School, other kids, and just being a teenager :( You are lucky you arent teenager-ish anymore
    Yeah, like my 7th period teacher, she is a sweet lady and all, a new teacher, but she is more like a high school friend than a teacher, which isn't good.
    Hey.

I've been great. Yeah it does feel like its been a long time. I just been making moves and I just got a job so, I don't be on as much.
    kk, he is a little broody but you will be ok lol

My main problem with them is that they don't actually teach, they are more focused on being our friend.
    Lol yeah sure

Ohoho a teacher? It must be rough lol I can say that because I am usually the reason it is :/
    Oh, forgot to ask, what do you major in?

Here is a summary :D

In a dark time, an epic adventure begins as evil slowly envelops the world! The forces of darkness are pursuing the lost art of Alchemy, and as they draw ever closer to their foul purpose, mankind's future hangs in the balance. You and your companions are the last hope: armed with noble weapons, mysterious Psynergy and a host of elemental creatures, you must find a way to stem the evil tide. Your ordinary life is over, as a Golden Sun rises above you and forever broadens your horizon!

It is for GBA, you can probably download and emulator and get the same experience for free.
    Maybe it could be an adventure :D Alright, I'll look into some schools.

By the way, go play Golden Sun :D game is the funz
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back