• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Katsu

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. K

Kazeki (BHK???)

Yes, great job!
  2. K

Did people just get coM just cause it was kingdom heart

Hmmm, I like the game even though I'm stuck at Riku after destiny Island. I guess I bought it because it had the name Kingdom Hearts in it. :rolleyes:
  3. K

what would you do if they suddenly cancelled KH2

I would be so very mad, and i can't explain it!
  4. K

which uknown....

Mr. Blindfolded Unknown!!! He's hot like Riku....
  5. K

Who is going to be your favorite character in kh2

Riku, Axel, Sora, and Blindfolded Unknown...
  6. K

Just a fun topic, answer if you would like.

I can't wait to find out if that Blindfolded Unknown is Riku, ooo I hope it is...LOL, also can't wait for the beautiful cutscenes(begininning and ending) like in Deep Dive.
  7. K

Thread of the Year: BHK's NAME IS NOT REVEALED.

Re: BHK's NAME IS REVEALED. Is this tread closed if he is banned??
  8. K

Re: BHK's NAME IS REVEALED. Is this one real?? I can't see anything its too small, sorry...that doesn't cut it, no one can read or look at anything...
  9. K

Re: BHK's NAME IS REVEALED. Okay, now that is stupid he is a retard... he should be banned, A truck?? Dumb, LOL, he's so stupid it makes me laugh...
  10. K

Re: BHK's NAME IS REVEALED. Hmmmm, It would be interesting to see a link and a site that has that name, but I'm sure he just wanted attention by everyone and he got it. Who cares... I guess I wont be mad, but gosh is he stupid it doesn't take 2 minutes to load up a picture. (dumb)
  11. K

What Level (are u stuck?)

I'm at level 61 and I'm still stuck at Riku after you complete Destiny Island. I need help...
  12. K

The NEW Scan

Is that Cloud and Leon? Cool scan, but what does it say?
  13. K

Need help on KH:CoM

I need the same help I can't beat Riku on the 13th floor
  14. K

Need help on KH:CoM

I'm stuck at the same place, but I am at level 59, and still I can't beat him. It makes me so mad!!!:mad:
  15. K

Could Namine be the DWU?

Oooo, that sound strange, but you never know? I highly doubt your right though, sorry!:p
Back