Welcome to Kingdom Hearts Insider

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Ask question

Ask Questions and Get Answers from Our Community

Ask a Mod

Ask Questions from your staff

Contact Staff

If you need additional information or have a concern please contact us.

• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Katsagu

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Katsagu

Stranger of Paradise: Final Fantasy Origin - Chaos reigns in 2022 on PS5|PS4, XBOX S|X, XBOX ONE, PC

I honestly just wish the main characters looked better... I hate their designs.
  2. Katsagu

E3 in june..

I know they said they didn't want MoM DLC, but I would also really enjoy this. And it would be a smaller announcement that could happen. MoM still feels incomplete to me thanks to the lack of KH3 music.
  3. Katsagu

E3 in june..

I really want to see something KH related today, but I'm fully prepared for nothing.
  4. Katsagu

What Would Make You Give Up On Kingdom Hearts?

At this point, honestly I don't think there's "one specific thing" that will make me quit. This series has been a constant in my life for so long, that either I just grow out of the series with the passing of time, or I'll be in this train for a long long time.
  5. Katsagu

Does anybody know when Global is updating?

They really just dropped the finale without a message on twitter or anything...
  6. Katsagu

Favorite KH youtuber?

I really like damo because of his UX content. It was thanks to him that I was able to keep up honestly. I also really enjoyed Soraalam1 content and still catch some of his streams. I hate theory videos. Wow I know what I'll be watching for the next week. Thank you very much for pointing me to...
  7. Katsagu

How are you feeling about the future of KH?

That's the thing, I'm not saying it was different with UX's story or that it changed the formula. What I'm saying is that, this is like the best moment to actually fix those things. Just because the past contains all of those things (data worlds, ark time travel, etc) doesn't mean they have to...
  8. Katsagu

I really hope that disney wanting to open their IP's creatively means great things to KH. I'm honestly totally done with movie retellings, that can't keep on going. I really hope KH has a series doesn't end up being stuck in that because "every other game was like that". I think the problem is...
  9. Katsagu

So with the completion of UX, joined with Re:Mind and MoM. It is fair to say we have a good base to figure out some of the stuff that will be happening going forward. The question now would be: do you like the direction the series is taking? And what are your hopes based on what we know? For...
  10. Katsagu

KHUX ► Now that UX has officially ended, how would you like to see the story preserved after the app shutsdown?

Full blown KH game. The cutscenes of this game just are way to static to be properly enjoyed as the game is now (not taking anything away from the dev team, just the style doesn't lend well to such lengthy cutscenes), so only leaving the cutscenes as is on an app feels a bit meh to em. A movie...
  11. Katsagu

KINGDOM HEARTS Union X Finale

Well that's just incredible
  12. Katsagu

Honestly, I'm sure you're posting this in good fun. But I'm actually surprised people enjoyed this Player -> Xehanort thing. It's like the worst development that came out of this to me.
  13. Katsagu

I can't believe I'm gonna say this, but goddamn UX. How dare you. That was honestly great. Way better than it had any right to be. I'm still happy that UX is over, but this ending almost made it worth it. On the ending, I really loved that dream eater reveal, most "HOLY SHIT" moment from it...
  14. Katsagu

On a sidenote, it's clear KH has a series learned nothing about splitting story through multiple games. If anything it's kinda worse now. Since the setup is done on a DLC, Rhythm game and mobile game that will stop being a game. And I'm here for it all.
  15. Katsagu

Me trying not to look at what happens in the finale while also seeing the incredible reaction ITT. This sounds just incredible. If this is as great as many people here say, I really hope a full blown remake happens that can make this justice.
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6