• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by KatChanSan

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. K

Favorite Drive Form

I have not played this game in ages, and won't be able to until I get home from school today, but I think besides Antiform (Who wouldn't love that form?) was..Wisdom because it was good if you were tired of just swinging your keyblade around, and Sora looked awesome skating around (If I'm not...
  2. K

what exactly is......

Larxene is the only one there should be some amount of confusion for, since my friend was in love with her until she found out she was a chick xD (Though, to me, it was obvious..) Marluxia would be one ugly woman o.O And Vexen...*shivers* Even uglier..
  3. K

ya wana kno what i think....

Well, of course the graphics on a GBA are going to suck! Use your brain! IT'S A GAME BOY!!!! It would take too long to make the whole game with polygons like in KH, if it were on gameboy. It shouldn't be on PSP, because alot of people don't have one of those, and if it was remade for ps2...
  4. K

Amazing!!!

Hehe, I didn't know this, actually, because I only just got COM a few months ago, and I'm still in Twilight Town, and havn't even beaten the Riku Replica yet (Took me forever to get the right card to open the door, and now I just can't beat him..)
  5. K

Hidden picture!

I obviously see it in the one place you circled to the right, but not at the left.. Personally, I think it's Hallow Bastion, or a new secret castle they havn't told us about.. It's NOT castle oblivion, though. I actually thought of the Little Mermaid Castle at first, but it's obviously not...
  6. K

Wtfffff

My brother took my playstation2 without asking me T-T the day the movers took our huge tv from the livingroom, and my KH disc was in it.. And he only just returned it, and the disc was OUTSIDE the ps2.. I swear to god, if it doesn't work, I'll kill him (it had all this gunk on it, or it might...
  7. K

Anything in Kingdom Hearts creep you out?

Okay..Well, the thing that made me and my mum who was using the computer near me jump, was when the behemoth appeared out of no where in the place before the final rest stop. I was like, "Holy crap, I didn't see that coming!" and my mum looked at me shaking, agreeing. Then I laughed at her for...
  8. K

What's the hardest part in KH??

Sephiroth and Riku on the Destiny Islands, for the optional bosses.. But for regular bosses, I'd say Ursula (The second time), because she took me a few hours before I learned the best strategy to beat her with (Let Donald and Goofy do all the work) But also.... Hm....Clayton and the stupid...
  9. K

Did you notice...

I thought I noticed something else in Sora's room, but I can't remember what... I did notice the spears, though, but I didn't know they were Cid's either, since I'm not a huge Final Fantasy fan =P. I'm sure everyone's noticed the drawings in the secret place, though, right? The...
  10. K

the funniest, dumbest kh video on the net

I'm kind of scared... It was funny, though. The video for me was off center, though, so the captions were cut off..So I missed some of what Donald said.. Funny, though..
  11. K

How do u make the merchant appear?

The merchant disappeared from Aladdin's house when I defeated Jafar. I've never seen him behind the counter, though..I'll have to check it out..
  12. K

I think i found out sumthin good about the unknowns

Are you sure? Because I could've sworn the others had the same necklaces and designs and stuff..
  13. K

Reverse/Rebirth

Well, I think Sora looks/looked older as well in his art. It's just because they've matured, or to maybe give a feeling to the game. For Sora, he looks sad, and he does seem sad alot to me in this game. Riku, he looks sexy- er..I mean, he looks depressed, confused, or something along those...
  14. K

Question abot fusion with Donald

I thought they did fuse together when I first heard about it ^^' Maybe Donald's fusion only has one keyblade because he's not as powerful? Another theory on my part, but look at it. In Kingdom Hearts, he doesn't level up as quickly as you or Goofy, so perhaps that's another reason? Or simply...
  15. K

Question abot fusion with Donald

Really? He scratches his butt with it? That's funny ^^ My theory..Maybe when you fuse with Donald, your special abilities go up, like strike raid and stuff, since those use up magic in Kingdom Hearts. So maybe along with regular magic, those will be more powerful as well?
Back