• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by kasamake

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. K

Jump Festa 2010 Official Discussion Thread! [TRAILER RELEASED]

Re: Jump Festa 2010 Official Discussion Thread! [NO TRAILER YET, STOP ASKING] I can tell this is the most popular thread at the moment due to fact that I search 20 pages and couldn't find my last post I made last night. Why is the thread up if the trailer isn't here yet?
  2. K

Jump Festa 2010 Official Discussion Thread! [TRAILER RELEASED]

Re: Jump Festa 2010 Official Discussion Thread! Where is the trailer your talking about. Newest one I've seen is the japanese commercial.
  3. K

Everything We Know About Birth By Sleep | Unversed So Far

They need vincent oh yes they do.
  4. K

Important question

Okay I have the ps2 scph-9001, the newest ps2, I was just wondering if this is true and if so the flip top mod won't work. I heard the new ps2 is 5% smaller, I know it isn't much but I was just wondering what part is that much smaller, and if the flip top for importing games won't fit on it...
  5. K

Re: Everything We Know About Birth By Sleep | Unbirths So Far Okay just try to make me interested with the ds, what games or good. Very picky game person so good luck, hate sport games so don't even start that with me.
  6. K

question

Just watch it on channel 310 direct tv, if you don't have it then I don't know what channel, what tv service do you have.
  7. K

question

Oh yeah, I need to watch that on G4, sweet. When is it?
  8. K

question

Well that really sucks. Oh well we'll find out soon enough.
  9. K

question

What are unbirths exactly do we know for sure.
  10. K

question

Oh yes I wasn't thinking of the time period hmmmmmmmm, either I'm wrong but if you watch bbs gameplay some monsters you fight look like heartless, though I could have just not have paid attention. They might have been unbirths.
  11. K

question

What do you mean, nobodies don't exist heartless do though unless I missed something too which I doubt.
  12. K

New takes on the kh1 destiny islands glitch

Oh okay, just wondering have you completed everything before or no eh?
  13. K

Re: Everything We Know About Birth By Sleep | Unbirths So Far No your right creepy pictured dude.......no affense lol, ds is a load of crap compared to psp, only thing to make up for it is that 358/2 days is on it otherwise down with ds.
  14. K

Yeah, though at least that gives you time to look around the stadium since you can't do that at all during the battle. Have you done some of the things you can do during the di glitch. That I put up that is (just wondering)
  15. K

No I couldn't kill it hit it with fire and what-not but nothing would kill it, I was a prisoner to the battle T-T.
Back