• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Karn1254

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. K

Before KH3D.

I believe the quote from in-game or from Nomura is that they are called unversed because they are "unversed in the ways of existence", which connects with them being fledgling emotions that come from Vanitas, since he is a being of all darkness, he's just not very good at handling "being". I...
  2. K

Time Travel... it's so simple!

Haha, fair enough. I wonder why YX couldn't just gather them all back together whenever he wanted like, say, right when Sora and Riku finish their exam, or anytime really. Perhaps their's no point until the 7 guardians are together, since it's the actual clashing that makes the X-Blade. And does...
  3. K

Mmkay, it makes me feel better to know that I'm not the only one confused about some things. Yet another question: SoD traveled through time because he didn't have a body to talk to YX and tell him what to do (I'm assuming because he could travel through time he could have viewed the future and...
  4. K

I completed the game last night and, I'm sorry, as this board is filled with this sort of thing already, but I don't understand some plot things. I've been reading around, but I can't seem to wrap my head around certain aspects, so any help would be appreciated... 1. I was confused by exactly...
  5. K

did anybody else... hate Aqua?

Aqua is my favorite character in Birth by Sleep. Story wise I like how she's not some crazy alter ego of like five different people, she's not confusing she's just a normal person fighting for her friends. She's set in her ways and never really wavers, she's disciplined, and I liked that...
  6. K

Fighting Styles.

I really hope that there are cool reaction commands AND a good amount of difficulty when fighting MX, like it would be awesome if he's across the field or something and your running towards him jumping over and running on huge walls he brings up to try and stop you, or like reacyion commands...
  7. K

Coincidence? (Not sure where this leads)

Mr. jfighter I hope you continue to remain active on these forums for a while and create more theories like this. It's so refreshing to see something unique and also constructive come out of the sea of "Terra is Xehanort" and other repeat theories, so I just wanted to thank you for that and keep...
  8. K

So what do you think about riding keyblades?

I actually think its really cool, I mean whether you like the designs of the vehicles or not I think there's something to be said for the way combat is conducted while riding the keyblade. It's fast, frenetic and exciting, like how the battles in the worlds are. this makes sense because even...
  9. K

New Scan: Olympus Coliseum + FF Character in BBS With Translations

Re: New Scan: Olympus Coliseum + FF Character in BBS "She's the thing that's holding them back" *snickers at fanfic plot* XD Anywho, I am pretty stoked that Zack is in the game I think that's a really good addition considering how up beat and positive he is, it will be interesting to see his...
  10. K

What The Hell Happened?

Watch until after the credits... and I beat it on proud and it showed the secret ending so I dunno. There might be a few little things you need to do.
  11. K

BBS keyblade

You don't need Keychains to change Keyblades anymore guys... cause remember... Sora uses two Keyblades when driving, so what does he attach one keychain to thin air? So I don't see why there wouldn't be keyblade changing in BBS or maybe like upgrading the same weapon with sweet stuff.
  12. K

i have a question

The point is this topic is rather immature... it shouldn't matter to you, just play the game because you enjoy it and if you can't accept that teh characters might be gay then your loss.
  13. K

~ anyone on this site ever beat sephiroth?

He's really easy by Level 99. Make sure you have Ultima Weapon and that all your drives are maxed and that your items are all elixers. Make sure you have the ability on that makes your limit last longer then Trinity limit the hell out of him. It should be powerful enough and long enough that you...
  14. K

The World Ends With You | It's A Wonderful World

Re: It's a Wonderful World Sooo excited that this game is coming to America in April, I've been watching it for a while and it just looks amazing.
  15. K

i have a question

OK guys theres something a few of you need to learn. They very well may be gay. BUT a lot of you, whether its canon or not, are acting like it would be a bad thing. Are you guys saying that you wouldn't think these characters were cool if they were gay?