• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Karishma

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Karishma

Hello there!

Fruits Basket is based on the story of the Chinese Zodiac - it is very beautiful and heartwarming! :love: Is Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood good so far? (I always see it advertised, and I always thought I should take a look!) I haven't heard of Anohana: The Flower We Saw That Day - but I love...
  2. Karishma

Hello there!

I do play it at least everyday! Hahaha! 🙃 Congrats on your award! That is awesome! I still haven't finished the game , but that is probably because I spend so much time on the worlds - haha!
  3. Karishma

Hello there!

I honestly tried getting my contacts in for two hours (if I could comfort my eyeballs - I would) but I was so surprised I couldn't get them in, considering I have worn them before (a few years ago - but it was so much easier!) You would enjoy Fruits Basket, I reckon! :) Have you seen Psycho...
  4. Karishma

General ► How have games/anime/manga... etc helped you through tough times?

Thank you so much for sharing! I think that is why I enjoy Fanfiction etc, especially of the earlier KH games - because it helps me to jump into my own little world :) Final Fantasy 7 has definitely helped me through tough times - I can somehow relate to Cloud's angst!
  5. Karishma

I'm sorry to hear of your losses :-( The older KH games also bring me a sense of peace - but also make me feel sad to know how fast the time has passed and how many people have drifted away (friends) - it feels like just yesterday I bought those games. It really has taught me to try to be...
  6. Karishma

Hello there!

Thank you so much! I am currently playing Melody of Memory at the moment (I see by your signature you are good at it!) - absolutely love it!! :)
  7. Karishma

Hello there!

Hairstyles can be really tricky! :) I really want to cosplay Sora, however..... his hair!! Hahaha! It will take a lot of product and styling (totally worth it though!) I am planning either KH2 Kairi or KH3 - currently I am planning to cosplay Yennefer from The Witcher series, I bought some...
  8. Karishma

Hello there!

Hi Vulpes XIII, thanks! :) That is awesome that you have cosplayed Larxene! Which other characters from KH have you cosplayed? My next cosplay will be KH (Most likely Kairi!)
  9. Karishma

Hello there!

Awwwwww! I wish I could just steal the kitty - precious! Thank you so much, I smiled when I saw this! :)
  10. Karishma

Thanks so much for your reply - Pokemon Crystal is epic!! One of my faves, for sure!!
  11. Karishma

Hello there!

Thank you so much! :)
  12. Karishma

As a big fan of all things video games, anime, manga... KH has to be almost like a life raft I can run to when times are tough! Having been through depression and anxiety, KH is something I can turn to which represents friendship and love - and when the real world can sometimes be unpredictable...
  13. Karishma

Official Shipping Discussion | ships ahoy | sharing is caring: fan creations (fic, art, etc.)

Eeeeeek! x Roxas & Sora x Riku is what I live for.... but I cannot find as many recent fanfics - so I have decided to start writing my own to satisfy my own ideas... mwahahaha >_<
  14. Karishma

Hello there!

So happy to have finally joined the community! I am Karishma, and a dedicated KH/Final Fantasy gal. I am also keen on cosplay, and recently have cosplayed as Tifa Lockhart/FF7 Remake :) Looking forward to meeting y'all! K -
Back