• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by KansasSays

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. K

The Official BBS VA Discussion Thread [complete]

Re: The Official BBS VA Discussion Thread Oh, you're welcome! I just feel bad that you guys have been trying to figure out who's voicing him all of this time. :/ Sorry I couldn't help you out sooner!
  2. K

Re: The Official BBS VA Discussion Thread I had no idea people were searching to find out who was voicing Terra. I don't play the games at all (sorry!) and I know nothing about them, but from what he said in this interview and a quick Wiki search, I figured out back when this interview first...
  3. K

Re: The Official BBS VA Discussion Thread The VRO | Internet Radio | Blog Talk Radio Month: 02/2010 - Page: 2 If you scroll down on this page to February 14th, Jason Dohring did a radio interview and he talks about his role. He never mentions anything specific, but it should be enough for...
Back