• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Kamichamadude

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Kamichamadude

KH3D Official Strategy Guide

This guide is barely a guide, all the information in it was available on the web before the game was out. All it offers me in terms of content, is the orange and white bar that says "Kingdom Hearts: Dream Drop Distance" on my bookshelf next to my KHII, Days, and BBS guides (I have KHI, and Com...
  2. Kamichamadude

I could use an all-purpose comprehensive no stone unturned dream eater guide.

The strategy guide gives ingredients and what nots, but not any abilities you get or where you get their materials. It is actually quite useless, in my opinion one of the worst KH strategy guides (own all except COM)
  3. Kamichamadude

KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 Re:MIX Discussion

Re: [IDEA]Kingdom Hearts Saga Collection. The amount of work that would have to be done, just doesn't seem plausible. You're right that they have all the things to do it, on the PS2, which would not take long at all, just be tedious work. The thing is that doing that, and then upscaling and...
  4. Kamichamadude

Re: [IDEA]Kingdom Hearts Saga Collection. The PSP ones are download vouchers. I'm sure Sony had a tough time fitting those on one disc. God of war 1 is 12GB, 2 is 11.5GB and 3 was put on a dual layer BD disc so it was at least more than 25GB. They could definitely put KH1, KHCOM, KH2, and...
  5. Kamichamadude

Completion Times

Just beat it... OMG! Proud Mode: 28:37 Sora LV.39 Riku LV.44 Most used command Zero Graviga 300+ time Most used Dream Eater Thunderaffe < Think he is my favorite, though towards the end I kinda fell in love with toximander and qwak drak. All in all I think this my Favorite KH game eveeeeer
  6. Kamichamadude

Questions about Amazon and Gamestop

They will give you exactly what you paid with. I once bought a game with like 41.23 store credit and paid the rest in cash, and when I returned it I got some ungodly number of coins and the rest on my Powerup card.
  7. Kamichamadude

Kingdom Hearts 3D Collector's Edition Announced! Amazon has a few more!

OMG I just ordered it off Amazon, I am sooooooo happy even though I wont get it untill Friday.... OH well, the mom ftw!
  8. Kamichamadude

Re: Kingdom Hearts 3D Collector's Edition Announced! Amazon has more! And as soon as I can whip together enough money to order on Amazon, they are out... again...
  9. Kamichamadude

Gamestop Promotional Stuff

I saw the stand first here on the forums, and then I was at my local gamestop (where a friend works) and I watched her put up the stand. Since I was the first person to see it I definitely laid claim, and she said she would call me when they planned to take it down :D
  10. Kamichamadude

Re: HD Remaster/Remake Discussion Thread I meant every Vita game. It's sonys new policy that any game released on the Vita must also be released on the PSN. They have been enforcing it rather strictly as I think only one game hasn't been put on the store (in Norht America at least)
  11. Kamichamadude

Re: question about 3ds case in the special edition I actually picked up the Purple 3DS earlier than planned and find its a lot darker than I imagined D: Though that picture gives me hope that it will look halfway decent on my 3DS.
  12. Kamichamadude

Re: HD Remaster/Remake Discussion Thread But if they did do that BBS would be on the PSN (Every retail game is released on PSN as well) a thing that disney and (i think utada?) don't want.
  13. Kamichamadude

KH3D Gametrailers Interview with Raio Mitsuno!

Just saying to anyone who thinks that they can just make DLC... They would've had to code the game to accept DLC in order for them to release it. IIrc in Dissidia 012 each character had 9 possible DLC slots. So unless Square coded the game with DLC in mind, they can't release any. Also didn't...
  14. Kamichamadude

Re: Kingdom Hearts 3D Collector's Edition Announced Orange is my favorite color and I do remember that one. I also want to see pictures of the purple 3ds before jumping on it. My cousin got the pink one without seeing it first and regrets it. I wish I could find a picture of the red 3DS with...
Back