• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by ~*Kamberlyn*~

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. K

Just wondering...

Have you ever seen a Heartless outside Kingdom Hearts? No reason, just curious.
  2. K

Does BHK know he's a nobody?

That's so mean, calling BHK a nobody.
  3. K

Fanfiction ► First KH poem

Maybe I should make a "It's great but I don't like the last line" club. Then we can have jackets! =D
  4. K

Yea, I know, most of it rhymes but that...it's eh.
  5. K

Don't be afraid The darkness is near, Light seems out of sight. You're alone with your fears, It's as empty as night. But don't be afraid, There's a light burning bright. It's always been there, You just have to find it. How do you like?
  6. K

Fanfiction ► seeing people's hearts

It's good, but could you work on the grammar?
  7. K

What if Sora was homosexual??????

Heck yea! Kingdom Hearts is Kingdom Hearts!
  8. K

Different Princess

That's a great idea! Oh and Snow White was always one of the Princess of Heart.
  9. K

Riku's weapon

Never noticed. I just wanted to beat him cause he was evil...But then again....was he? Ignore that question.
  10. K

a little bit confused

Ahem. Whether Kingdom Hearts is darkness or light, I don't know. But although Riku was meant to have the keyblade, the time he was about to get he chose darkness over light. So since Sora was the closest being with a pure heart near by, he got the Keyblade.
  11. K

Walt Disney Knowing about Kingdom hearts Is it real!

XD You're evil! I like Disneyland...though I do wonder if it's a button...whoever goes there press it!
Back