• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by kakalakingma

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. K

Kingdom Hearts 2.8 Jump Festa 2016 Trailer!

Thanks for the condensed milk version. ---- I'm very impressed with the flashy colors and moves in the KHIII portion of the trailer. One ongoing disappoint (probably will never be realized) is how empty the worlds are. The only lively thing are the enemies and protagonist and company. No...
  2. K

I didn't expect this refresher to be a novel long! Sigh. You got a TL:DR version? LOL. I'll.. read later. And btw, we are just assume at this point that the theory may be proven or exposed in some way in the 2.8 playthrough right? Or 3.0
  3. K

Can someone give me a refresher on what the rebirth theory is. LINK?
  4. K

HELP: KH series numerology. I'm confused

With the announcement of KH HD 2.8, all of these numbers and decimals and meanings behind them are getting me a headache. Famitsu interview Nomura recently explaining the meaning behinds the titles in this compilation. Then, I just got curious about the other titles. Where do the rest of the...
  5. K

Nomura on the title of Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8, 0.1 in Kingdom Hearts 3

Where can I view this conceptual trailer for DDD? Please guide me the way to enlightenment!
  6. K

Your response brings more questions than answers to my question. XD Sigh :( Thank you, anyway. I always sense it's so arbitrary these numbers and decimals even though Nomura give reasoning behind them. It's so... out of his behind. Had this been called 2.8321 and Nomura gave a reason for it...
  7. K

I'm dying to get the answer to this too. Can an expert confirm this please. Thanks.
  8. K

Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMIX Early Copies + Teases Another HD Remaster?

make haste! My excited depends on your speediness. magic > haste > on Chaser
  9. K

What's that recoded scene saying chaser? You know?
  10. K

Based on that quoted interview piece, I think he's doing what square Enix wants him to do: equivocating. To me, that can be plans In The future to make a final mix of ddd. Square enix has a thing for not giving clear answers, especially when it comes to future projects. So to me, a ddd fm is...
  11. K

can you o anyone provide me with the link to the interview in which Nomura said ddd wouldn't get a final mix? Did he give a reason why? I really think it'd be cooler to have a final mix with one or two extra bosess and everything in hd.
  12. K

Kingdom Hearts -HD 2.5 ReMIX- in Stores Ready for Release

Any of you here know or heard anything about a collector's edition for KH2.5? I know SE can be sneaky about that stuff and annouce it like at the end ... I think. I don't want to preorder until I am sure.
  13. K

Wishful thinking: class/job system in KHIII

Hello! Long time, no post! I'm sure that I'm not the only one who've thought about this idea before. I've had this idea for a long time now, but, after viewing FFXIV:ARR streams on Twitch recently for some time, it has motivated me anew to think about it and I also want to share my thoughts...
  14. K

Question: Why isn't 358/2 Days playable?

Hello Kingdom Hearts connoisseurs, I have a question. I either forgot or am not aware of any official explanation, but why is Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days not playable in this HD collection? Any official quotes from magazines that tell the reason? And recently learning about the possibility of...
  15. K

News ► Dengeki Interview with Tetsuya Nomura Finally Surfaces!

Wow, thanks for the translation! How long did it take you to finish translating it? Do you translate it on your own or have others help you to speed up the process?
Back