• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by KairiTheMang0

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. KairiTheMang0

Official Shipping Discussion | ships ahoy | sharing is caring: fan creations (fic, art, etc.)

I love how I have no idea who’s saying this 😭😭😭 UX/Dark Road text bubbles my beloved
  2. KairiTheMang0

Kingdom Hearts Melody of Memory Server

https://discord.gg/Wh232WVZFT I need people to play Melody of Memory with, so I made this. If you like the game or just want a KH discord server, here's a new one that may or may not die in a few weeks.
  3. KairiTheMang0

KH Shower Thoughts

Agreed, it feels more like Aqua is telling him to focus because this is a difficult stressful battle rather than her not liking him. It’s how their character’s would react and I don’t think one snippet of dialogue dictates there whole dynamic.
  4. KairiTheMang0

Film ► Inside Out 2: Summer 2024

I’m pretty excited for this movie if I’m being honest. Inside Out was a movie I loved when it first came out, and still love now. It’s also one of the pixar movies that left room for sequels, so them making one isn’t surprising. I’ve seen some people criticizing this movie just for being a...
  5. KairiTheMang0

KH Shower Thoughts

Why’s that?
  6. KairiTheMang0

Official Shipping Discussion | ships ahoy | sharing is caring: fan creations (fic, art, etc.)

This would imply an existence of Vanitas singing a version of Peaches
  7. KairiTheMang0

KH has really backed itself into a corner where it has this huge cast of characters where only a few of them can interact. I would say we all would like to see more of our favorites talk to each other, but we’re stuck in trips and if you’re not in a trio you’re forgettable. For instance most of...
  8. KairiTheMang0

I found another SoRiku song it’s call Irreplaceable You (also by leo.) and honestly I just want more people to listen to this song it’s my favorite from his new album. It fits with their relationship so well, especially KH1 Riku in my opinion. https://spotify.link/0cEKjsF6RDb
  9. KairiTheMang0

I had a weird obsession with them a few months ago and I still really really like it. I dunno, they’d have a really cute friendship/relationship. Out of any KH world I wish wasn’t cut Treasure Planet is the one I wish we got to see. I love the movie and would’ve killed to see Jim and Sora or...
  10. KairiTheMang0

I’m so confused and yet I feel like I understand everything.
  11. KairiTheMang0

Your KH headcanon

Isa really really likes turtlenecks and even he doesn't know why he does.
  12. KairiTheMang0

I've seen this before!!! It breaks my heart every time I see it, no pun intended
  13. KairiTheMang0

Got another question for you guys! What’s your favorite piece of fan art for one of your favorite ships?
  14. KairiTheMang0

I do! Mostly for Soriku and Akusai Soriku: Depending on my mood they either confessed to each other in the secret place post kh3 before Sora disappeared or in Quadratum. Sora made them bracelets with their pride flags on them (Sora had the rainbow one and riku the mlm gay flag) Since they got...
Back