• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by kairiinluv

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. K

Fanfiction ► >>[K|H|I] Heroes: Interventions//

Atlas. :D Yay, keep on writing, my sweet. I like where this is going. :3 I was waiting for you to start writing again.. ;D Mucho Amor. <3
  2. K

Fanfiction ► ~\\>>Slayer Mist<<//~

Oh... Caleb. Please post the next chapter. I loved. it. <3 Seriously. =] kthnx.
  3. K

Fanfiction ► Highschool Hell: A Fanfic By A Sleepy Half-Insane Otaku

Whoa.. I'm really liking this story. Keep on writing. I can't wait for the next chapter. D: =]
  4. K

Fanfiction ► School Day (Khi Style)

Woot, keep on writing damnit. M'kay? If you don't... I'll hit you with my shiny bat. <3
  5. K

Yay, I like it. =3 Nothing more to say... just that. <.<
  6. K

Fanfiction ► {Rebels&Ravens}-An Original Fiction

I love the way you write.. I really do. And I like this fan fic so much. I'm glad that it's back. <333 Keep up the good work. I'm looking foward for the next chapters.
  7. K

That was great. XD I liked it a lot. =3 I can't wait for the next chapter.. D= But I have to.. x.x;
  8. K

Another good chapter, a couple of typos here and there, but it's still very good. I can't wait for the next chapter. x.x;
  9. K

The Descent.

I went to go see The Descent a couple of weeks ago. It was a good movie. All of the blood and guts, I think it was great. I just didn't like the ending, it really didn't make sense. What do you guys think of the movie?
  10. K

Lynne Ewing

So have you guys read of the series Daughters of the Moon or Sons of the Dark, by Lynne Ewing? If you did what do you think of them? I just finished the series of Daughters of the Moon, and started on Sons of the Dark.
  11. K

Fanfiction ► rikus love...

Perfect! I like it. You better get the second part done. =D I'll just wait now. o.o
  12. K

Fanfiction ► rikus love...

I love it. I like the whole thing. Keep writing some more. =D Nothing bad I coule say about it. Just that I like it.
  13. K

I want to be in the story too. Can I? o.o; Please? >.<;
  14. K

I like it a lot. So dramatic, but in a good way. Please, keep writing some more. I'll be waiting. ^.^
  15. K

Fanfiction ► Lovers

Nice, Fan Fic. =D I like it so far. Keep it up. I want to read more. ^.^ Oh, and try to put more spaces. If you don't it kinda makes it sound hyper active. xD Also try to put more paragraphs not just one big one. That will help us read it a lot more easily. I still like it though. =D
Back