• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Kairi831
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• If you are bored why not watching something on Youtube but I have to check my FB if I got anymore useless junk
    Yeah, I can see what you mean.

In WaW, I basically only played zombies (which are better than the ones in BO IMO). It was easy because we had the same strategy. When I played with one of my friends, we got up to lvl 19, but when I played with four people and someone used the glitch it was maybe 25. I bet most people only get CoD for zombies anyhow.
    You too :3

I should warn you that I'm not THAT good on zombies. Highest was maybe 5 or 6 by myself, 18 with 4 people (on Kino Der Toten)

But I'm pretty decent on multiplayer. My best score is 20-something and 4 deaths on TDM.
    LOL. I make it to like 8-9. I suck aha. But its fun so -shrugs-
    Dawh. Suns going down. Never went swimming :/
    Exact same. I only play CoD for zombies. And ultimetly fail at the other parts aha. I dont even bother tryiinngg XD
    LOL. Hmmm. So you play LittleBigPlanet? Every play the second one? Ive bee nwanting to buy it but everytieme I have the money, something comes up. But Ive played it and made a couple levels.
    Lol ah, Eastern time. Yeaah its 8 over here in the pacific. And the sun is still up.
    Been sitting around the house and sleeping. Me and my dad took my mom, sister, and brother to the airport last night. And we didn't get home till 6am this morning. I was the only one that actually pulled an allnighter (their flight was at 4am sooo yeah.) And ima try going swimming now XD
    Doooon't worry, I haven't cried in a few years. Due to sadness, though. I cried a few months ago due to some REALLY hot peppers :p but I'm not a cryer haha
    I mean I've beaten the whole game and have played Zombies with a few friends lol I don't have Live though. I'd rather just use the PSN, even though I don't even have a PS3... Excuse me while I go cry.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back