• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Kairi

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. K

Which twilight town music do you like more?

I think Roxas's. It suits the town more in my opinion. :)
  2. K

Do you think that in kh2......?

Even though they're weak, they still help me with healing and stuff like that, but I prefer using Sora to fight against the enemies, because his strength is enough, I don't even have summon and I don't depend on Donald & Goofy just for healing.
  3. K

Kairi at end of the world

Yeah, you're all right. I think that she was searching for Sora, because I noticed that she was kinda lost and surprised to be in that place, and confused, too. :)
  4. K

the end

I thought at first when I saw Mal ( her nick name XD) that I'll fight her somewhere in the game, and to tell you the truth, I was happy, I didn't want to fight her again because she beat me in KH1 over and over again! But yeah, they both were pointless, but Pete was funny, I was surprised to see...
  5. K

Official "I got Kingdom Hearts 2" Thread!

It's been 5 weeks ago since I owned and beat the game, and I loved every moment of it, especially the new battle skills. ^_^
  6. K

Does Anyone believe that Roxas does have a heart?

Roxas doesn't have a heart. Then again, maybe he does, because he's Sora's nobody, he cared for his friends in Twilight Town and all, perhaps it's just his imagination, because after all, he was a part of the Organization...it's really confusing me. XD
  7. K

Who's better at battling?

Riku! He was really strong, way better than Sora's actions.
  8. K

Who's hair is better?

I'd say Axel....When I first saw him, I was like: What the....?! *falls in love* Then again, I'd go with Kairi's new hair. ^^
  9. K

Sanctuary vs Passion

I'll say both, both of them are the same to me, perhaps Passion is better, but I love Sanctuary too...So yeah, I'm with both of them.
  10. K

What has kh2 given you in life?

Well, KH taught me to always be there for my friends when they need me, and always remember them, it also taught me to be stronger in life especially when I go through my bad situations...And also try to make people laugh! XD Thanks to Kingdom Hearts, whenever I see our house keys, I pick one...
  11. K

Which KH2 character would u date or go out with?

It's a tie between Sora and Riku....*thinks* who am I kidding? Sora! ^_^
  12. K

Sea Salt Ice Cream

Sea salt ice cream looks VERY interesting, but I didn't know it was available in real life XD. I don't think it is available where I live, maybe when I go to Disney Land this summer, I'll ask around. ^^
  13. K

Hi everyone

I'm Kairi, ofcourse that is not my real name! I'm one of Kingdom Hearts fans, I love that game and I think it's the best game on earth. I'd go on and on and on about how much I love KH but I don't want to make you bored XD. Anyways, I just wanted to say that I'm glad to be a part of this forum...
Back