• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by kairi 108

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. K

Question

would it be too hard to put SPOILERS in the thread name?!
  2. K

it was true

you know what? i'll tell ya what...of all the places you could have chose to "inform" us about this, you chose a thread. wrong choice my friend, wrong choice...
  3. K

Kingdom Hearts II Christmas Postcard

yeah i agree with dejah, sora looks so cute in that santa suit!! but this one's cool too...
  4. K

Sora KH2 CG (Not a Video)

aww...i wish i lived in Japan...
  5. K

Famitsu translations!! (From Sora's Domain)

you can see this in the main page of KHI so it's old. but thanks anyway
  6. K

Which KH Theme Song you like better?

umm you do know that you put this in the wrong section don't you? well anyways i vote for hikari too
  7. K

kiari

a little off topic guys -_-; no one knows what is she gonna do exactly but as already mentioned, the quote "this time i'll fight" must probably be hers so...maybe she's gonna look for sora cuz in deep dive there's a quote "what took you so long kairi?"... that's what i think
  8. K

Twilight Town Is The World In Deep Dive

yeah counterpart i forgot about that. twilight town never changes to night nor day. always twilight.
  9. K

i have my doubts but you've got a point there...yeah it could be...idk
  10. K

i'm one of the members that asks for proofs ^_^ well i don't think the world we see in deep dive is twilight town cuz deep dive shows a more...umm...let's say sophisticated world than twilight town and the streets are not alike twilight town's streets. so i would seriously need proof on that.
  11. K

i have my own thoughts to loose ... something i think

sorry nastassja12 but KL is right
  12. K

Do you think these are new pics?

the only one i haven't seen was the second but thanks!
  13. K

Perfic, crisp quality (Full)scans of recent V-Jump

wow thanks Non-Existant One
  14. K

Chocobo's?

yep it would be cool but i doubt it will happen
  15. K

New KH2 Website!!!

umm...this is VERY very old...expect a mod to close this...
Back