• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by k e y b l a d e

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. K

just to clear up any confusion

I'm gonna stick this on all the froums ok... There might be a final Mix of kh2 for Japan. The reason the first one was made is because of sales and that Chain of memories was released as a North America and Europe exclusive.
  2. K

just to clear up any confusion

I'm gonna stick this on all the froums ok... There might be a final Mix of kh2 for Japan. The reason the first one was made is because of sales and that Chain of memories was released as a North America and Europe exclusive.
  3. K

To clear up a little confusion

4. K

Favorite Drive Form

Final because it looks so freakin' awesome, dude.
  5. K

SPOILER ALERT!!-- Where Sora saw the castle before (from the slide in the Deep Jungle

If you go into the secret place on Destiny Islands look at the rock generally in the northweatern coener and somewhere around there is a drawing of a castle. Whether it is the one from the slide, Castle Oblivion, Disney Castle, or Hallow Bastion is a mystery but this was a pretty neat finding, huh?
  6. K

weird thing about the clip of Kairi at the end of KH1

If you look at the clip of Kairi at the end of KH1's secret ending and compare it to the ending of KH2 what do you see. (HINT: the meteor like thing in the background).
  7. K

Kingdom Hearts 2 ending wanted.

Can anyone get me a link that will work with Windows Media Player 7.0 and is not file front. Thanks in advance. You'd think G.A.P. would let me see it.
  8. K

I need a file for the games ending

It has to be compatible with Windows Media Player 7.0, that means no file front. I would use it but my computer is crap. Thanks in advance. You'd think G.A.P. would let me see it but they are against spoilers.
Back