• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by JuttingRock

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. J

Black Dynamite

A spoof of 1970s blaxploitation films that is pretty damn hilarious. Besides, what other movies have spawned reviews like this: "I am happy to say it brings back an element sadly missing in recent movies, gratuitous nudity." - Roger Ebert Seriously, how can you not want to see this movie?
  2. J

Help/Support ► HOMEWORK HELP THREAD!

You need to be extremely careful of units, 1495 is the correct value of the moment not force. Moment is designated with units of N*m (Newton-meters), whereas force is in units of N (Newtons), so it's considered "bad notation" to say "so and so Newtons of Torque". If you keep track of your units...
  3. J

Help/Support ► SAT tips and tricks

So I guess all those SAT prep books and classes are just a waste of time, huh?
  4. J

Girl Talk

Heard about this guy after coming across a review for his 4th and latest release "Feed The Animals", comprised almost entirely of samples taken from other artists' songs, spanning various Top 40 hits. Some of the notable mash-ups: Jay-Z's "Roc Boys (And the Winner Is)..." over Radiohead's...
  5. J

Help/Support ► Stalker Problem Please Help

Don't respond to any of her calls/texts but keep them in case you need to take her ass to court. Also, don't try to be her friend as most of the time it will only feed her psychosis. Stay away from her, change your daily patterns and maybe even your friends.
  6. J

Captain Rainbow

A brand new character for the Wii featuring cameos from obscure Nintendo characters. Details: IGN: New From Nintendo: Captain Rainbow Trailer: Media: Debut Trailer and Announcement of...Captain Rainbow(Wii)? ::: Kombo.com - Video Games, News, Zelda, Halo 3, Grand Theft Auto, Mario, Super Smash...
  7. J

Help/Support ► Gettin' a kitty cat, what should I call it?

Nice to see you used my name, although my intention was for it to be used for the cat instead of yourself. Selfish bastard. >.>
  8. J

Another thing you could do is surgically attach 2 more heads and name it Brutus, Julius and Cassius.
  9. J

Chairman Meow or Engelbert Humperdinck
  10. J

Best Man For Larxene. Axel or Marluxia?

For a second I thought that period was a comma.
  11. J

[Music] Peter Adams (and the Nocturnal Collective)

Discovered this guy a few years ago through garageband.com and with his second album recently released, I figured he deserves a mention here. Both albums are available as digital downloads through a "name your price" method (popularized by Radiohead) so you now have no excuse not to check it...
  12. J

Help/Support ► Summer Reading Help (Grades 3-5 & 7-12)

Books for you to read: The Stranger by Albert Camus Catch-22 by Joseph Heller Slaughterhouse Five by Kurt Vonnegut Watership Down by Richard Adams The Importance of Being Earnest by Oscar Wilde If you're feeling really confident about your reading ability, then try: Crime and Punishment by...
  13. J

[MOVIE] S. Darko (Donnie Darko 2)

What the hell are they thinking?
  14. J

[MOVIE] - There Will Be Blood

One of my favorite movies of the new year (technically it came out late last year), it features amazing performances from Daniel Day-Lewis and Paul Dano. The film is mostly a character study and follows Daniel Plainview (Day-Lewis) as he develops from a lowly silver miner to an oil tycoon in...
Back