• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Justsoul

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. J

Kingdom Hearts 2 "roses and thorns"

rose:The game is so fun, until thorn: you become level 30+ and become a god and it becomes no fun because you win everyfight, even if you play with your feet......
  2. J

So, when can i go Final?

Okay i just finished the part and i am now on xigbar and i am wondering, am i able to get final now if i start driving randomly?
  3. J

Timeless River's Temptation?

Later in the level Sora and friends are like "So if we are in the past, that means we can change the future!" and they become tempted to change it i guess.......
  4. J

Deathspank's English Videos

I love Xaldins and Demyx's voice, Xaldin and Saix are my fav. org members and Demyx coming next, One problem, When xaldin folds his arms behind his back, it looks RIDICULOUSLY RETARDED.........
  5. J

A little dissapointed.. *spoilers, kinda*

Bwahahahahaha.......... If the game i have been waiting for, for 3 years, is this strict, i might as well forget about playing kh2....
  6. J

nunuu Gummi Ship Vid

Wow hahahahha that was the craziest looking gummiship ever haha....
  7. J

Then god is merciful.
  8. J

kh2 activity thread

Fan boiz everywhere!!!! We must fight back!!!
  9. J

kh2 activity thread

I agree, and like god can't even tell what was going through the OP's mind when he decided to make a "ACROSTIC POEM ZOMG ZOMG LAZER BEEMZ ZOMG THAT IS DA SWEEEEET NESS AND I LIKE MAKING USELESS THREADS ZOMG ZOMG"
  10. J

I guess you're right, but JEEZ...... replace green blood with a smoke? Creative? No, you can tell they did this to get more buyers (the young) and most people dont let their kids play games rate T etc.
  11. J

kh2 activity thread

Okay i got a good one, it's a riddle : I am a thread, and I suck.... You guessed it right, THIS THREAD!
  12. J

Poll:Twin fight

This thread sucks. period.
  13. J

Yeah i am PISSED, the other day i saw the hydra fight from na for the first time, and i was like wow cant wait to see the green gunk! and wtf? some smoke comes out the neck, lung cancer ftw? no it sucks, and i hope the ESRB and Disney companies explode and SE take care of kh by themselves.....
  14. J

Differences?

Costs 30$ ?
  15. J

english video(s) of roxas **possible spoilers**

older than my grandma, and she's dead but it's good for people who havent seen it.....
Back