• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Ðari

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Ðari

The Good Things thread. (When something makes you wanna cheer..)

Younger sister caught me slipping and snapped a picture of me knocked out with my three-month old niece. Perfect example of good-vulnerability that genuinely made me really happy. Did you one better @maryadavies and stickied ✅
  2. Ðari

when forum insanity is a low-activity board

Its on life support George, break out the AED!
  3. Ðari

General ► This is a sad day for both Dragon Ball anime fans and old skool RPG fans. (Death of Akria Toriyama.)

I can't tell you how influential he was in so many of my friendships formed both online and off as a long-time fan of his work. If Eiichiro Oda is a modern day Homer then Toriyama was Plato. It genuinely...feels so surreal, I extended my deepest condolences to his family and peers, what an...
  4. Ðari

Lit ► Something to consider about J. K. Rowling

Any healthy discussion that is going to hold its weight on the basis of critical thinking isn't one that is dismissive of other viewpoints, opinions, cited facts, and the like. I was alerted to this topic yesterday and to be fair, it's almost impossible to actively discuss Rowling in a public...
  5. Ðari

Fanfiction ► Memories are [NOT] Resolute

Special Memory: Trust Resolute Zero|Erase Everything Location: Recluse Ward Time: ?????? "Ethari..." a voice was heard faintly in the wind, "Ethari...!" there was a slight rustling in the darkness that surrounded him "Wake up Ethari!!!" Eth jerked, hitting his head on the ceiling of the top...
  6. Ðari

What are your thoughts on Xemnas?

Moving topic to appropriate section. Carry on.
  7. Ðari

The Unpopular Opinions Thread

Went back and edited my post, but 2005 for Japan, 2006 for all other regions, referring to KH2.
  8. Ðari

This had to be one of the most jarring concepts i've seen the writers do. Lets tell the player their hero antics are supporting the baddies and justify their meddling by saying it doesn't really matter if we're helping them if we stop them lol. 2005JP/2006NA? Nomura was a wild boy lol.
  9. Ðari

Friendly Reminder: "The point of this thread isn't to provide counter arguments" Please.
  10. Ðari

Trust is [NOT] Resolute

Eth drifted deep into some of the most peaceful slumber he'd experienced in quite a while. Making physical contact with several people seemed to have an unintended effect on him, it was extremely comforting. Power over memory was potent, special, though something he shared with another...one...
  11. Ðari

Politics American propaganda cartoons for the modern day

As an advertising/marketing major this is unironically a topic that we've discussed at length without trying to get "overly political". Your question is hypothetical sure, but in this side of the industry it has largely stopped at theory and hasn't been greenlit to be pushed. We've had...
  12. Ðari

10 years of KHI

Whenever I see threads like this my first thought is always, you've spent a lot of time here and are likely at some point recognizable in the community. While I'm sure we tend to keep our offline-lives "offline" I get to a point where if this was your free-time, whats your glow up looking like...
  13. Ðari

Fanfiction ► Memories are [NOT] Resolute

Special Memory: Trust Resolute Seven; All's End (Reveal) Location: The Dorms; Master's Study > Cul-De-Sac; De District Overlook Time: 11AM > 4PM The Dorms; Master's Study (Flashback) There was a rattling sound in the back of his head. It sounded like some kind of white noise, intensity of...
  14. Ðari

Kingdom Hearts & acknowledging LGBTQ+ content from Disney source material ReMIX

People have pretty much forgotten they've been learning about different sexualities, genders, gender identities over the course of centuries from a culmination of Art, History, Religious texts, etc. Anyone looking to take offense to be exposed to the implementation of LGBTQ+ into ANY form of...
  15. Ðari

KH Shower Thoughts

Guys. Here me out, what you didn't get up on the Hydra's back? We'd of been playing a totally different KH2 there on out.
Back