• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Ðari
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• I'll PM it to you. Sorry to hear about your loss; university and life's battles as well as growing up has also chipped my attention away from the online world. But it's those struggles that help us grow, right?
    Dear friend,
    I know I have not been online (here or anywhere else) as much as I'd love to. Life's still a demanding meanie. I'm, however, more on skype these days, so hit me up whenever, even if I'm invisible. I hope everything is going in your favor, and that you're still growing and developing into an even admirable person than you already are. I don't need to say how much I miss our talks.

Take care my friend.

Lumine
    What a strange turn of events, a gift stumbled upon the oddest of places:

I live too; have laughed and written and loved and hurt and been hurt. I carry regrets but with them lessons. These days I am a student, learning quixotic things from old books and dry articles, and from the blows and jests of life. It is good to hear from you and I can only hope to return the wishes tenfold.

Noted and if I do, I will pass them along to you.
    Thanks man! I'll hit you up with a friend request - I'm Noah Mortensen.

I hope you end up doing whatever you love brother! It's good to get in a trade. I can only assume being an electrician is as good a career in America as it is here in Australia.

Have you worked in a studio before? If so, what's it like?
    Hey brother, nothing extraordinary going for me at the moment. In my last year of high school, just trying to push through every day of the week. How about you, Citrus? It's been quite a while...
    "Something about seeing Audo's posts on KHI again brings takes me back"

do i know u?
    Aye, I remember her. Got her on FB if I remember.

All I can really say is good luck, mate. I know that I'm a little too rooted for a move that big, but at least you're comin' down south. And I gotta say, saving ALL of that would have physically hurt me. I have almost zero impulse control when it comes to cash.
    Think of the most controversial thing you can think of, and turn it into a joke that pitches people to think about it differently than they normally would, and you have achieved the definition of Comedy.
    Yea, I noticed the lack of originals a bit when I saw the area looked almost identical to when I initially left. Wait... The entire crew?! Hmm... Not that surprising when I think about it. And it makes sense for everyone to kinda just drift apart after time. And I noticed the sisters are on quite a bit. Kinda avoiding them. ...More of just one of them, but where one goes the other tends to follow. And I here ya on the job front. Makes it even harder when you don't have any skills like that. Been thinking about going to a trade school to become a welder and just write in my off-time. Always enjoyed doing that in high school and I strangely love the smell of melting metal. And since you are planning a move that far ahead of time, I'm guessing that it's a pretty far off place compared to where you are now?
    I try to come around every once in awhile, though I would say I'm far from active. I have a lot of fond memories of this place, even though the people that helped make them are long gone. I can't complain, I've been busy lately, but all good stuff. How about yourself?
    lol I guess that shows how active the RP section is. But I've been good, mate. No real complaints. Same with you?
    Yeah man, not really active anymore but mostly just check to see if I get any messages like this from old friends! haha. I've been good thanks, yourself?
    Ugh I wish I still did. Last time he was active around here was a time when I wasn't and when I came back I missed him by a very short amount of time too lol
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back