• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Ðari
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Oh wow I had forgotten about this XD... dear souls I had terrible grammar back then. Honestly I want to bash my head on my keyboard to how infuriating this must have been for people to read.

Also wow its crazy to look back at Ocean, and Artem(The original Artem at that.) Makes me want to rp as them again though so for that I thank you for the flash back XD. Oh neat I have actually pulled your fanfic up, and have started to read it.

Don't worry when I start posting in Fragments I will do my best not to enrage you with moves like that... possibly... maybe.... okay their is a chance XD.
    Well kit kat, it says you have VM's disabled, so whenever you check my profile again. Feel free to leave some feedback. The writing itself is a redistribution of an existing set of threads from like as early as 2010 KHI.
    Hey, I was wondering if it was alright for me to comment on 'Solace in Night'? I've been reading along with the chapters you've posted so far, and also enjoying it. <3 I didn't know if you'd like feedback/thoughts on it at all or not. So let me know! xD
    lmao just saw this been forever. At this point im ok, if you get to it you get to it haha
    It's actually official artwork from the PlayStation Network. I'll try looking to see if the Aqua art was previously released.
    tell me about it! i'll have to do some heavy internet trolling for some resources again but we should give it a shot!

ohhhhhhhhh we're halfway there
    Okay, thanks. *somehow forgot that fact so she thought Rien was one of Sync's senior officers since this is Sync's first game as a collector since he was in the last batch/game too*
    Quick question, based on your last post, it sounds like Rien was in the last batch of Fragmented, is that correct? I just want to double check this fact before I start my next post.
    ugh man that's awful i'm sorry! we should get the band back together and colab on something :)

christmas was great, nice to take a few days off from work and just relax
    i am the worst at staying in touch. i just remembered my photobucket passwords and looked at the tags i made 5+ years ago. i wanna do it againnnn. are you still tagging?

how was your holiday?!
    Haha Yeah man. I was reading some of the latest posts the first time posted, and I was going crazy at how awesome it was. You and Chuman are really freaking good. Figured I'd at least get in on it a little bit.
    Okay, I just looked at one of my posts, the "someone come get this man" one, and I see what you mean. I was trying to format it basically like poem with a typical/basic ABAB, or ABBA rhyme scheme or something, but I'm really just writing whatever comes to mind that sounds somewhat good. I wasn't being technical, or educated, or poetic about it.

So, I'll try to keep the organization and focus in mind. I appreciate the input man.
    Pretty much the exclusively FFN staff, staff that only help out for certain things, tech staff for website design and coding, etc. It's a group to throw everyone in instead of having several groups/not having staff in groups!
    Yep!

Intelligent Discussion moved into General Discussion, Traditional and Digital Media moved into Creative Media, Poetry moved into Creative Writing, Canon and Original Roleplays moved into Roleplaying while their Signups and Discussion subsections moved into a consolidated Signups and Discussion.

The threads are all there. New prefixes still need to be added.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back