• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Ðari
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• That's good man, I'd love to check out some of that stuff. I've been working two jobs also, and with schoolwork, its been hard for me to pull out some creative stuff.
    Well I don't really draw anymore xD. However the Crest eye is all silver with more or less bright edges.

You know the Burakkuai is completely "black" Looking at it can be another story.
    lol, I'm not against it. This PSP just might make it hard. I actually need to be on a computer to make a template.

What I'll do for "Soul Fuel" I have no idea. *wink*
    Dude, Fallen Grace ripped me.Go look at the thread from my last post.

His template is on the 1st page and I commented on the second......
    It's been good man. Insanely busy as usual, not a lot of time to devote around here. How about you?
    Ahaha that sucks. It's been hailing here pretty badly lately but all the ice goes away before we even get a chance to get out of school.
    So did you ever end up getting your license? Lets catch up on MSN sometime k? lol
    Oh, awesome. Not much longer than me, actually. I'll hit the year and three months mark in March.
    Dude, I should totally request from you too. But I just requested Xidon, so I'll have to wait a while before requesting you.

=D
    Seen your work, and I must say, I'm really impressed with your skilllllllllz.

I should introduce myself. Hi, I'm Spiffy. :3
    lolz, remember there is also Dearien XD ya better not break her heart just make her break up with you. Well anywayz..... hope you like the couple name 'cause you only get one
    Lolz...I know that! <3
    But to get a phone I need money and money requires a job...
    Which are extremely hard to get especially during the winter...
    I might go back to my old job actually.....lolz.
    Haha...I'm still in school....^_^
    That really sucks...I miss you too.
    I lubs you...lolz. This sucks.
    I trying to think how we can talk...??
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back