• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Jungle King

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. J

Were do I drive lvl

Naughts skyway there are ALOT of little week nobodies and thundaga is good for killing alot at once
  2. J

Orichalcum+...

This is where all of them are: 1. Space Paranoids - Central Computer Mesa 2. Twilight town - sunset Terrace 3. The World That Never Was - The Brink Of dispair 4. 100 Acre Wood - finish Starry Hill. 5. Atlanitca - Finish "A New Day Is Dawning" 6. Olympus Collusium - Finish Goddess of Fate Cup 7...
  3. J

Drive Form info pleez

After passing through Naught's Skyway it will happen at random, like anti form, but once you have it you can use it anytime.
  4. J

cool vid (Major Spoilers)

very nice
  5. J

Drive-Forms

Wisdom is the coolest....i`m a big fan of long range battle, and it gives you the ability to link magic attacks together
  6. J

Organization Tomb pics

I think Zexion in chain of memories was a replica like riku, and the real zexion is locked up someware because of his power. as for a weapon, i believe he was at one point a keyblade weilder, the first keyblade weilder. I Think he is the one who released the darkness and brought chaos to the...
  7. J

Johnny Depp?

Does anyone know if Johnny Depp is doing the part of jack sparrow? i hear that he is, and then some people say he is not, i just need to know. pirates of the carribean just wont be the same without him.
  8. J

Question about Final Mix

Who was the XIII order character at the end?
  9. J

4 all U Kingdom Heart fans

i`m skipping school to pick it up and on Kingdom hearts i`v got 44 hours and on chain of Memories i`v got 65 hours.
  10. J

Kingdom hearts 2 Images.

Does anyone know where i can get some decent images of XIII order character?
Back